2022 Xmas Necromunda Sundays for Gw Carmarthen.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen

So that time has come again when we get to take over Carms Gw on Sundays for the Xmas period.

This year there will be a mix of ZM and AW games which I am thinking to alternate each weekend unless one proves more popular.

To keep things from being to awkward to get into we will not be using the cinderak stuff bar the vehicles if anyone has got them that is.

I am thinking to give all gangs the same starting 1500 which they can spend as usual on either gang members or vehicles. I will add a full run of campaign rules in comments once I have a chance to get on a laptop and cut and paste in all the ideas I have over several threads.
For new starters I will have some 1000 cred skirmish gangs made up from the shops model collection for pick up games.

Hopefully if we can get enough players involved we can make this campaign live on past Xmas as there will also be a new gaming store coming to Llanelli where we may also be able to hold campaign games. If you are in South Wales and up for some Sunday Necro get your name on here and hope to see you at the table top! ;)

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So have got the campaign page set up, if you want to join pop a comment with your gang link and i will add you in :)

Will do the same as last year of adding pics from days up and keep it as a general thread for Carmarthen area players.
hopefully the campaign may spread to a new FLGS opening in Llanelli in November.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Shop pick up gangs now added to the campaign page, will try and get them all painted before December, they are all attempts at building something strong just from the gang boxes, had to swap some of my own bits in to the Escher and Delaque to give them a chance seeing as there sprues are pants....

Have got vehicles for the Orlock, Delaque and Escher, not sure what to do for the CGC or enforcers if anyone has a good idea on what to spend there 500 vehicle creds on?

Last edited:
Reactions: spafe

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So had the dates from Mike, we will be starting Necromunda Sundays on the 20th of November and will be running till Jan the 8th ;)

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Got the first turn of a battle report edited up and on YouTube, it's very basic as done on my phone with no mic but from tiny acorns and all that ;)
may take another week for us to finish it, have to learn how to add some back ground music and all the other snazzy bits people have like an intro screen. Anyone who's done there own or just has tech tips please do pass on your wisdom as I am definitely a bit of a luddite...

BranBuccarcher

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So we will be having the first proper Necromunda Sunday at the shop today, I will be there from 11am.

Reactions: MedMos