N18 A Fist full of credits, A few credits more, the good the bad and the mutated

Altoft316

Juve
Mar 7, 2020
So I had an idea of writing 3 scenarios in a spaghetti western style.

fist full of credits will be a bounty hunt for a gang leader (and gang) of outlaw hive scum with 2 or 3 ways of playing that can change mid game. (Single player, or second player could control the outlaws)

a few credits more will be a heist but on a train/moving vehicle, think firefly, the train job (single player or second player can control the guards)

the good the bad and the mutated will be a scenario with 2 gangs and an outlaw hive scum gang or 3 player gangs all fighting over a big pile of loot. in the centre of the board (with potential traps)

I'll get started on them and post them here. If anyone is interested in helping me or working with me on it let me know.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
The 2nd one could use a variation of the caravan heist scenario but with a sped up vehicle with move 9" instead of 6 and if played on tiles with a rail you could have people fall behind as the tiles disappear and are refreshed if you get my meaning? If you had two gangs racing to get to a gaurded train you could give them a transport each and use the old gorkamorka boarding rules to jump onto train.

Heart of Storm

Gang Hero
Mar 8, 2019
^just as a thought one above, 9" move means that even if Van Saar, Goliath or Genestealers sprint every turn, the train will still leave them behind

Altoft316

Juve
Mar 7, 2020
The way I see it, you have a small crew on the train and a vehicle that arrives later to load the goods onto and extract the crew