Question Adding Gangs to New Campaign

alexflagg

Juve
Nov 3, 2016
Portland, OR
Hey all! For the life of me, I cannot remember how to add other players' gangs to a N18 campaign.

1) do they have to be part of a Guild with me?
1b) If so, do they have to create their gangs in the guild "roster" section or add them the guild's roster section?
2) I can't find my friends list, so I don't know how to invite people directly (I believe I did this about a year ago, when I set up my previous campaign). Is that function depricated?
3) Am I just totally missing the right way to do this?
4) If Guilds are the core of getting groups together for a campaign, can we please make them a bit easier to find and use? The only way I am able to get to my guild is to go to the Guilds, filter for "My Guilds" and then click through. They currently feel a little vestigal if they're supposed to be part of how you assemble a campaign.

Thanks much for the help!

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
1) yes
2) friends lists weren’t ported over when the site was upgraded as the new site didn’t support it. I believe Malo is adding that functionality back in with a plugin in the very near future.
3) No you add gangs by adding your friends to your guild, then creating a roster for the appropriate game system and adding your friends to that roster.Any gangs they create are then available to add to a campaign.
4) I think once the friends plugin is enabled things may be quicker and easier. It’ll also show friends gangs on their profile page, so finding individual gangs will be far easier.

Reactions: alexflagg