Airborne stuff and countering it

Ghostfall

Ganger
Aug 7, 2014
Leeds
where were the original rules for the copta? ill have another look through my WD's but I don't recall seeing them anywhere last time.

Ghostfall

Ganger
Aug 7, 2014
Leeds
I think having different heights for flight would add a extra dimension. I like the idea of when its flying low Orks trying to board it from trucks :). one gubbin could be a extra werly bit say 10 teef. you could have the option to buy it either as a upgrade or pre built.

Aroven

Juve
Oct 14, 2015
Wichita, KS
I think having different heights for flight would add a extra dimension. I like the idea of when its flying low Orks trying to board it from trucks :). one gubbin could be a extra werly bit say 10 teef. you could have the option to buy it either as a upgrade or pre built.
There kind of is, but yeah the element would be neat if we could keep it simple. As for the extra wurly bitz... have them allow kopters to have passengers with ramshackle contraption, or to get rid of it on a double wokka?

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Was just browsing the inter-tubes here, before work starts, and noticed these folks from a British minis company:
gob27_1024x1024.jpg

So alongside the idea of Orks and Diggaz getting koptas and double-wokkas, what about the old stand-by of hang-gliders for the GRC? Not only are they fairly established in GW fantasy - thus making sure there are in fact models available from a bunch of companies - the "working by sail rather than by engines" definitely fits the GRC themes. Perhaps base them off the Windsurfas "Board Stupid" rules from Gubbinz?