GorkaMorka Alternative Gorkamorka Miniature Sources (image heavy)

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Are those ork hands or could they work for Necromunda? Well, I guess if they are ork, they could work for Goliath...

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
Now that's awesome! Maybe you could then add a Crusher to the mix, let it count as some sort of Dreadnought. :D

Azzabat

Hive Guilder
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Jan 24, 2013
Bristol, UK
I looked at all the Skinnerz but the thing that struck me about that Crusher was how Tau looking it was. I even thought from my 1st look at it, that it was on the wrong page.

The rest of them are wicked though. Once Canada Day is gone I shall set aside some time to slap some of the red stuff on these magnicent beasts!

Reactions: ThreeDice

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
I would like to transfer any 15mm or 6mm or non 28mm scale stuff into its own new Alt Minis thread for Epic and the likes, since they more or less just eat up space in this GoMo thread without actually offering anything playable for the GoMo system. @nooker, these Alternative Miniatures resource threads had been your baby, is it something you would prefer to do yourself or would I be able to move stuff around without causing any big surprises down the road?

Reactions: Ardavion

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
I would like to transfer any 15mm or 6mm or non 28mm scale stuff into its own new Alt Minis thread for Epic and the likes, since they more or less just eat up space in this GoMo thread without actually offering anything playable for the GoMo system. @nooker, these Alternative Miniatures resource threads had been your baby, is it something you would prefer to do yourself or would I be able to move stuff around without causing any big surprises down the road?
Agreed! However, some of the bits that are handy for 15mm or 6mm could also be nice for 28mm gaming, for example the 6mm heavy artillery weapons might make nice heavy weapons for Meks?

Reactions: Blood Donor

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Rearranged as you see fit. It seems like Malika should be involved in the conversation. The only thing is we have a lot of stickied topics already (Malo got on my case a while ago), but maybe we should add a little minis thread?

Blood Donor

Executive Officer in Charge of the 2014 Bake Sale
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Aug 23, 2011
Golden, British Columbia, Canada
...we have a lot of stickied topics already (Malo got on my case a while ago), but maybe we should add a little minis thread?
I was hoping to make it specific to the Epic section. @Malika mentioned earlier not seeing too much issue with the idea. If people are intrepid enough to seek GoMo bits outside the 28mm scale, I think it is no stretch for those clever young chaps and chapettes to also be checking other sections (like the Epic or BFG ones) for potential goodies. I will get 'round to it soonish...

Reactions: nooker