GorkaMorka Alternative Gorkamorka Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
Well, this Kickstart also only requires a very small amount of money (just £500), which is probably just for the mould and a bunch of casts.

Gorkamunda

Adeptus Ineptus
Staff member
Gorkamorka Warboss
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Dec 11, 2012
Galdhøpiggen, Norway
This thread (and indeed the entire forum) has been sadly neglected by yours truly over the last couple of months. There's these things in Norway called Epic Mountains which has been in need of Serious Exploration. Lately there has also been Treacherous Glaciers. All in addition to Time-Consuming Workplace with all of its Tedious Grading Of Students, which has caused hobby-time to dwindle into nothingness.

I'm aware of the GW pictures disappearing from the opening post due to them redesigning their web site. I will fix that, hopefully in a few days.

Reactions: Blood Donor

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
Loving the looted truck, such a shame I'll never have the rules (well not in a way that will get gw any money) as they are white dwarf exclusive :(

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
I wonder how long they'll stay an exclusive. Wouldn't surprise me if GW will want to milk this out by lets say releasing a Death Skulls/Blood Axe supplement...

FluffyBunny

Gang Champion
Apr 18, 2013
yes, tried some more futuristic ones but ork ones are actually much quicker to have a reasonable stab at. with a bit of work would be doable, door is far too stark, but its a start.

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Not bad, @FluffyBunny. Let me offer some unsolicited advice. First, your actual idea and look is good, no need to change that. I would attach two walls with a black fold line in the middle and add glue tabs to everything. If you did those two things, it would be a lot more user friendly and sturdy when made. Check out this amateur paper model site, he's done similar things:
http://www.modelpaperworld.com/en/

Reactions: spafe

FluffyBunny

Gang Champion
Apr 18, 2013
yeah its an unfinished product, never really meant to share them, was just tinkering, so no guidance. Updated version attached. Also found some ones from ages ago, radar station, shield generator type and a SAM site.

Attachments