Alternative income- Cryptocurrency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonBSM

The Upside Down Troll
Tribe Council
Mar 26, 2020
Port Talbot
So the name of the title says it all really. I've been involved in crypto for a while and Covid has been a bit of a testing time for everyone.

Myself and a few business associates have taken an interest in a specific smart contract (fancy term for somewhere you can put some crypto, in this case a coin called TRONIX or TRX for short) so that we can ease the business costs of our wages.

I've resisted the urge to post up about it because I don't want people thinking I'm fishing, but things for me are going OK with this, I'm not living in fanciful idealistic realms and I'm now posting because it seems that now might be a good time for many.

As with anything like this, it's always a case of don't part with any money you aren't willing to lose, and I've developed a credible reputation in the Eclipcity group as being a sensible one and developing good plans to generate a sustainable return (not a get rich quick scheme- slow, steady, sustainable is the goal).

The price of TRX as of today is £0.034 (3.4 pence, which is up from 2.1 pence over the last three months- it spiked up and has settled back down and is on the upward trend and predicted to grow upwards of 15p per coin over this year:

Screenshot_20210302-074207_CoinGecko.jpg

If anyone wants to know more, just give me a message either here, or you can just WhatsApp me directly ( +447482274773 ) or email me ( rtj.002@titanserv.co.uk ).

It's a good time to buy TRX (I can help you by showing how to do this) and the cheapest strategy I can help you with for leveraging returns in the smart contract will need 6000 TRX (which as of today's rate is around £225, by the time we add 10% on to allow for buying and exchange fees) and over the next 10 months or so I can help you turn that into a sustainable £4-5k a year (no further cash required) working on the assumption that TRX simply maintains it's current value.

In other words as TRX value goes up, this end result will also increase, quite dramatically. If it goes up from 3.4p to 4p for example that £4-5k value becomes £4700-£5800.

This post won't do me much justice, but you've got an interest and some cash you want to try and do something with, let me know. I won't pressure anyone to try, my method is to show you, teach you what I'm doing and then you can make up your own minds.

My wife has a plan she's following. My older kids mum and my ex-partner has a plan, my brother in law, plus several others in several places are being guided with simple plans. I'm already (if I was not compounding to grow the accounts further just now) able to pay myself about £400 a week.

Come learn and talk to me, I might be able to help you a bit. No pressure.

I'm aware that there are many scams out there but I've done my diligence and I'm happy in the Eclipcity contract. So please keep the negative comments under control if you don't fancy talking about this, I'm not here to force anyone into anything.

Sundown Dreamer

Gang Champion
Mar 6, 2018
Tübingen, Deutschland
I am at Yaktribe mainly because of my hobby Necromunda and the friendly community. Without wanting to offend anyone, but personally I am always skeptical about such contributions and advertising. Of course we are also talking sometimes about other and private topics, but if I am specifically interested in crypto currencies, or wanted to discuss politics or other things, for example, I would not look for it on Yaktribe. And my personality would never risk losing hobby friends or a friendly and helpful community through such things. But everyone has to decide for themselves.

I first considered whether I should just ignore the post, but when you say the price rose 2.8% in three months, you should also say that it apparently fell another 14% in one week and still has not made up the losses from 2018. TRON has also not reached its all time high from August 2020 again. On 03/02/2021, TRON - TRXer was previously at 10 a.m. CET at approx .:

0.047632 $
0,039410 €
0.034039 £

I can't watch the movement as quickly as the course changes. If you look at the charts, TRON seems to me to be highly speculative and correspondingly risky! And in order to achieve significant profits with hundredths and thousandths, one would have to trade enormous quantities and, above all, stay on the ball all day long. I have also never seen anything in the financial speculative sector being given for free. - And Gamestop is not everywhere and not easy to find ;-)

Last edited:

RonBSM

The Upside Down Troll
Tribe Council
Mar 26, 2020
Port Talbot
I am at Yaktribe mainly because of my hobby Necromunda and the friendly community. Without wanting to offend anyone, but personally I am always skeptical about such contributions and advertising. Of course we are also talking sometimes about other and private topics, but if I am specifically interested in crypto currencies, or wanted to discuss politics or other things, for example, I would not look for it on Yaktribe. And my personality would never risk losing hobby friends or a friendly and helpful community through such things. But everyone has to decide for themselves.

I first considered whether I should just ignore the post, but when you say the price rose 2.8% in three months, you should also say that it apparently fell another 14% in one week and still has not made up the losses from 2018. TRON has also not reached its all time high from August 2020 again. On 03/02/2021, TRON - TRXer was previously at 10 a.m. CET at approx .:

0.047632 $
0,039410 €
0.034039 £

I can't watch the movement as quickly as the course changes. If you look at the charts, TRON seems to me to be highly speculative and correspondingly risky! And in order to achieve significant profits with hundredths and thousandths, one would have to trade enormous quantities and, above all, stay on the ball all day long. I have also never seen anything in the financial speculative sector being given for free. - And Gamestop is not everywhere and not easy to find ;-)

Everything is speculative of course. Yeah I said trending upwards because it is, generally consistently, usual volatility (quick ups quick downs) aside its rising and has been for a good while. It had the usual new thing spike at the start which they all seem to do, so I don't bother accounting for that.

But what I do, is simply recommend small amounts and grow the accounts with no further cash injections, and recover your initial amount at a sensible time so you're literally not out of pocket and it can just work for you then.

I definitely am not one for suggesting people come at this with thousands in cash, rather much smaller amounts.

And in my defence, I don't, besides this post, come to yaksville to advertise, like you I prefer to read and forget about the world, but I've had some good success with this and worst case scenario, someone could fund the hobby with this instead of viewing it as an income.

Maybe I should've titled it better 🤔🤣

Reactions: TopsyKretts

RonBSM

The Upside Down Troll
Tribe Council
Mar 26, 2020
Port Talbot
It's not just the title. I would be happy to take a tip with me to take a closer look. Why not. But for my taste, however, your post and words goes way beyond that.
I don't entirely follow what you mean by going beyond, but just in case- I just want to help people out. There are benefits to helping people with this and I'll explain it all fully for anyone that just wants to know more- definitely.

Without giving a massive explainer here it's hard to be totally concise, but for me, its down to the person, under no pressure to figure out if this is for them or not. It is for me, might not be for others, no negative judgement from me!

I won't post any more because I don't want to come across as pushing this (I'm not) I just want to let people know I might have an option for them.

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
I came to report spam and stayed to say... I also have some crypto that is doing OK at the moment. Various long term holdings plus some set aside for day trading.

I would not recommend anyone get into it lightly without plenty of research though as I know some folks who have made significant losses very quickly by diving in at the wrong time.

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
A friend of mine has been banging on about cryptocurrency lately. He’s into one called Pi and says it’s doing well.

I dunno though, I’ve also been a bit sceptical over it. It’s probably no worse than the stock market in various ways but somehow doesn’t seem quite legit yet. I’m always wary on putting cash into stuff I don’t fully understand.

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Thanks at @RonBSM and others for the contributions but as someone said above there’s plenty of sites for this kind of thing elsewhere.

That said the Troll also dabbles in such things but I think the key message is don’t invest if you can’t afford to lose it. I’ll leave the thread open until someone more responsible comes along ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.