Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Has anyone used Frostgrave Cultist minis for Cawdor juvies? They look like they would work pretty well, and the smaller size makes sense for a juve.
I haven’t… yet. I had planned on getting some for that purpose. I’ve seen people use the heads on regular Cawdor bodies so they must beg of a similar scale, just slightly slimmer due to being more realistically proportionate.

Well, I thought with how cheap Bonepickers are, it would be nice to have a large pool of them and the Cultists seem to be a good outlet for that. Keep the regular Cawdor box for gangers/champs and the cultists take over for the juve component. The cultist weapons even work, as it looks like they have axes (and khopeshs that can count as axes/cleavers), some longer blades, knives, and a two-handed mace/hammer/heavy maul.

Has anyone used Frostgrave Cultist minis for Cawdor juvies? They look like they would work pretty well, and the smaller size makes sense for a juve.
I haven't but I've seen a lot of conversions with them. People seem to love them. And I can vouch for North Star in general. I use their Stargrave kit a lot and it's really nice.

Also, I'd say that they are fairly compatiable with Necromunda minis. Not a huge size difference. The difference more arises from the natural vs heroic scale. So smaller hands, smaller weapons, heads etc.

Thanks. That does help, as I think the Frostgrave stuff is slightly smaller/thinner than modern Necromunda gangers, so they should work for juves.

Hey guys,
I'm looking for some good alternatives for Goliath and Esher Juves. What are your recommendations?

Wargames Atlantic Space Nam are excellent goliath juves and for Esher I would recommend looking at Statuesque miniatures (I made two entire esher gangs from their miniatures). I am not too sure if those miniatures are still available or not but its worth a look as tgey are beautiful miniatures.

Reactions: breegull and Burnz
I checked Statuesque after my last post and sadly they no longer make the excellent miniatures they used to have, and have opted for some very niche (and to my eye average) miniatures instead. Its a pity because I once had high hopes for them as an upcoming miniatures company. They produced lovely female German army and French resistance styled miniatures in a realistic scale (not heroic).

Wargames Atlantic have the female cannon fodder in their death field range that would make an alternative utilitarian looking Escher gang rather that the punk look from GW. Depends what vibe your going for really. The bonus of using the WA kits is that you get all the weapon options to outfit a gang in the one box.