Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Yep!
And look at this pious son of a bitch!
How can you look in this face and not know that he is spreading the One True Word of The Emperor?
jYHalW6.jpg

I am totally gonna get the imperial side of Blackstone Fortress, too many good personalities that could pass through Necromunda... NOT TO MENTION potential residents!

Reactions: Alobar

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
a more successful guilder?
Yeah, I was thinking "centrepiece character model for a guilder gang."

Heck, the team visually kind of ARE a guilder gang-with Hired Guns, if you add a few Hive Scum. Lots of possibility. And the two psykers are obviously Scavvie-aligned Wyrds. Yeah, Blackstone Fortress has more toys for we Necromunda players than Kill Team did/does. And the "ex-Hive-ganger-with-flamer" character is obviously... a Redemptionist Hive ganger with flamer.

On point, I have picked up a pack of the D&D Pathfinder goblins to join the GRC. No, the big, round heads don't actually match the GW pointy noses, at all. But then, my GRC mob include some older GW grots as well, and they don't match the long noses either. And I love the slightly manic look of the Pathfinder goblins. And the scale is entirely spot on. Mount them on a half-round-base base, and they blend in fine.

Paizo also apparently had a kickstarter a year ago for their Starfiner line which included space goblins? But I cannot find those anywhere in print. Still, I suppose someone might find their various humans useful....
https://paizo.com/store/starfinder/accessories/miniatures

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
As we all know, one-size-fits-all is the standard of the Imperium, so these are made to fit all Sororitas who are not admitted unless they are FF... rated.. so they're just being practical ;)