Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Ha! I have the old pewter Noise Marine. This new iteration is VERY loyal to that old design.

And the GSC bikes? VERY much Ash Wastes (and even GM Diggaz, with a tiny bit of “orkification” or combined with AdMech parts, perhaps an interesting take on Muties.

Edit: And there is that hybrid gunslinger again! Mmm, shiny model. Need to pick that one up as a hired gun.

Last edited:

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Just noticed this lot. While intended for Imperial Guard 40k units, there are a few [penal legion, rad hounds] which might make useful additions to Necromunda, in limited numbers....
https://victoriaminiatures.com/collections/regiments-of-the-galaxys-finest
I bought some Victoria Miniatures Penal Guard to make some pit slaves; they're a little small on other suppliers, but if you are combining a few parts from other sources (threw some anvil and mantic parts in my creations) you can hide the difference well enough. Reasonable quality resin, almost on par with Forge World. A bit pricey, mostly when you get stung with an additional £20 import tax (UK) against a 10-man squad; either buy big to spread the cost of the import tax or buy really, really small.

I'd consider buying from them again if there was enough interest to get a reasonable pallet or similar sorted to the UK and if I can't source similar parts that I'd want from more local companies (like the Penal Guard).