Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Anyone got a source for jump/jet packs that don't look like Space Marine packs? Maybe something like the Forgeworld Elysian packs? Alternatively mechanical looking wings would also be good.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I managed to score some of the Elysian drop packs and those are pretty close aesthetically. As for Yeld... I went a little more organic.. you could say they are a Scourge on the Underhive.
(I'll see myself out)

Reactions: Punktaku

FerociousBeast

Gang Champion
Jun 1, 2015
Verona, VA
I looked through the ideas in the first post, but was surprised that Goliath was so underrepresented. Any suggestions for minis that match the size and aesthetic of N17 Goliath? Looking to expand my gang, and really don't want to do another set of the same poses.

Garrek's Reavers from Warhammer Underworlds look like they might be a good fit, if I can remove all the chaos symbolism.

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Goliath are under represented. I have not seen many models that look right. Barbarians of any stripe from Warhammer w/ 40k weapons often turn out really well.

Reactions: FerociousBeast

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
The Hungry Troll Dudes are a good 3rd party fit and the Blood Verbs from AOS are all exactly to the same scale. I got the easy to assemble ones and they work surprisingly well. It's in my thread if you want a look at my take.

Chivers7

Ganger
Oct 22, 2017
Hampshire, UK
I looked through the ideas in the first post, but was surprised that Goliath was so underrepresented. Any suggestions for minis that match the size and aesthetic of N17 Goliath? Looking to expand my gang, and really don't want to do another set of the same poses.

Garrek's Reavers from Warhammer Underworlds look like they might be a good fit, if I can remove all the chaos symbolism.
You should check out commissar shrikens plog on here of his concerted goliaths, he’s used the barrels reavers poses to great effect. The only other Goliath style models I’ve seen are the nuke wars line and the brute from guild ball alchemists team along with the new brute model from Artel W.

Reactions: FerociousBeast

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
more surprise this morning on mail :D
brutal for scavies!! mutard from punkapocalyptic....the mini is brutal, perfect to tmnt rat king too
Ooh! Or a Dreg for a Mordheim Undead warband. Or a graverobber, for MY Mordheim undead warband. Hardly any conversion needed to turn back the clock a few millennia. She's lovely! Mmmm. May need to order a mini....

Jun 23, 2016
Reactions: nooker