Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I Guess some people need boob plate armor to tell the difference between males and females in body armor. "is that a female in armor or maybe an elven male?!? Oh! Boob plates!"

I think a large portion of the gaming community never got over the trauma of discovering Sammus was a girl. NO BOOB PLATES!

;)

Reactions: prewarsalad

Paupoi

Ganger
Jul 6, 2013
Barcelona, Sabadell
I Guess some people need boob plate armor to tell the difference between males and females in body armor. "is that a female in armor or maybe an elven male?!? Oh! Boob plates!"

I think a large portion of the gaming community never got over the trauma of discovering Sammus was a girl. NO BOOB PLATES!

;)
Right. It's just poorly done. She's clearly a woman considering she wears no pants, just cybergstring and boots.

Reactions: Punktaku

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I have never disliked an Artel mini... and then this came out.
Well, guess I picked the right time to finish my take on the rig.
That said, their Berserker looks amazing.. as does basically the whole rest of the line.
P.S. glad they kept the boob plate because it is a continuation of the GW aesthetic...... even if they did the whole thing terribly

Jun 23, 2016
Really, boob armor, is that what you want to call it, its not boob armor its body fitted armor, for gods sake get it right people, its getting boring to read that nonsense.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
It isn't available for sale to the world yet, I wouldn't get myself down. That was just previewed at Salute.

Last edited:

nooker

Prodigal Viking of the Librarium
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Feb 17, 2011
Brooklyn Park, MN
Does anyone have a good source for regular hive dwellers? I went over the last 8 or 9 pages or so, didn't see anything that fit the bill. Thanks!
Yeah, this is a topic that isn't discussed much and I don't think you'll find much more than two posts above in this thread.

ntw3001

Gang Hero
Feb 17, 2011
Essex, UK
Heresy Miniatures still have a few civilians. They only seem to have two choices left in the Ship Crew section as far as I can tell, pretty sure they used to have a few more.

Reactions: Aulenback

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Hasslefree has a bunch of civilians, but they're mostly Modern. They also have a line of naked Body Blanks if you feel like sculpting your own ideas of Necromunda fashions.

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
OH, I forgot! Statuesque has a line of space mechanics/engineers. I also have their armed kid, she's cool as heck.