Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Probably because i havent heard of Ash Wastes rules :D I will take a look, thanks!
Ash Wastes and GorkaMorka are to most intents and purposes, the same rules. Ash Wastes included floaters and walkers, and made mounted rules more complicated. But they are largely the same rules, and work surprisingly well.

But really, just use the Mutie Raiders rules for:

bb03b7e2.jpg

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I swear.. they're setting it up for vehicles. And I'm starting to wonder if just maybe they're making stuff you can kitbash into the various brutes.
With the AdMech flyers and the new Stimmers, thats Stryx and the Zerker with ease.
But..... that would be WAY too sensible and fun, outside the box thinking for GW.
Then again, there is probably never going to be a proper Necro tourney scene.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Mot sure where this goes... I'll put it in the 3d printed terrain links too since we don't have another 3d printed stuff topic
25mm scale snakes free to download and print

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada

Pierric

Gang Champion
Jan 22, 2020
Berry, France
Mad Marx the road tax warrior... :LOL:

That should be reported to Draconic. Blatant heresy !

Some of these figures are weird... I like the chainsaw swords with small disc saws inside. Blatant Escher rip-off, but the Raging Heroes models are superior if you wanna go proxies for this gang.

As for the techno Nazgul made of scrap... Well, I just can't figure if its original or just plain stupid... ?

Casualty

Ganger
Dec 14, 2016
Portland OR USA
Terminator-Endoskeletons.jpg

Murder cyborg or even a team of them? Terminator Genisys Endoskeletons. Not strictly wysiwyg, the detail and scale are great for Necromunda.

For about 3-5$ USD, you get a pack of these three. The base they are standing on is 28 mm and in real life the base is slightly thinner in thickness than those pictured here. The standing ones are only three pieces: The legs molded onto the base, the torso, and then the arms molded onto the guns. The crawling one is a single piece and comes with no base.

Also see them on Ebay....

Last edited:
Reactions: undertaker

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
For about 3-5$ USD, you get a pack of these three. The base they are standing on is 28 mm and in real life the base is slightly thinner in thickness than those pictured here. The standing ones are only three pieces: The legs molded onto the base, the torso, and then the arms molded onto the guns. The crawling one is a single piece and comes with no base.
You forgot to include a link. Those could be useful as Men of Iron or Necrons, though

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013

Unslain

Gang Hero
Nov 29, 2014
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
Right, pict-captures then. I've done my what I can to get bases level but the integral ones are domed slightly, to the point where one endoskeleton is taller than the other (and indeed out-looms a 2017 goliath).

For the sake of accurate attribution, the sprues I have are stamped with a web address for River Horse (Allessio Cavatore's company now making Conquest; the Last Argument of Kings), who created the Terminator Genisys game, and "made in England by Renedra Ltd". Quite where Warlord Games comes into the picture with regards production, I'm unsure.