Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
In today’s episode of “Musing didn’t know this” I discovered by accident that the Blackstone Fortress Escalation Cultists are available separately and for the very reasonable price (compared to a Necromunda Gang) of £15.

So, that’s the basis of a Chaos Cultist Gang there, slap on a box of 5 Dark Vengeance (£6) other cultists and a Witch of your choice and you’re done.

Unslain

Gang Hero
Nov 29, 2014
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, UK
Probably a grab-while-you-can box, though it's out of stock at the minute.

Previously you were able to buy the minions sprue from blackstone as "Servants of the Abyss" for £22 iirc, which got you 7 traitor guardsmen 1 psyker, 1 chaos marine, 2 beastmen, 2 spindle drones and 2 negavolt cultists. I don't know when they stopped selling it but there wasn't any notice and the final expansion for blackstone is purportedly on it's way, unless that was the zoat box GW were talking about at the time.

Reactions: undertaker

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
You can also find Servants of the Abyss on ebay and in some store for 40ish USD. It gives you 7 more traitor guard, some cultists beastmen and the spindle drones.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Probably a grab-while-you-can box, though it's out of stock at the minute.

Previously you were able to buy the minions sprue from blackstone as "Servants of the Abyss" for £22 iirc, which got you 7 traitor guardsmen 1 psyker, 1 chaos marine, 2 beastmen, 2 spindle drones and 2 negavolt cultists. I don't know when they stopped selling it but there wasn't any notice and the final expansion for blackstone is purportedly on it's way, unless that was the zoat box GW were talking about at the time.
You ninjad me by mere moments!
But the final thing is after the Zoat, it has 2 giant spindle drones.

Reactions: Unslain

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
p0SiCNJ.jpg

Reactions: kendoka

Casualty

Ganger
Dec 14, 2016
Portland OR USA
That is the new 9th ed 40k objectives pack for Marines and Necrons. Folks say they look like they are on 50mm bases and are replacing the older Sector Imperalis Objectives pack (Vox antennae, alien stasis chamber, surgery table, escape pod etc). If you ever wanted the Sector pack, grab it now before the last OOP ones are gone for good....

Last edited:

Casualty

Ganger
Dec 14, 2016
Portland OR USA
Correct. The old ones are a more interesting assortment, and have 7 very different objectives for around 40 bucks. The new pack will doubtlessly cost more for only 6 objectives.

Hence I grabbed one from Ebay earlier this week.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
And they're all gone... some online retailers have some left if you look, so I grabbed 1 more set. The new ones are actually almost the same price but there is a bit less there. Good stuff and I'll get one but the Necron half will go on ebay.
Also, look to Urban Conquest for some great terrain bits but sell off the rules or just buy the terrain from ebay.

MusingWarboss

Hive Guilder
Oct 31, 2013
The Death Maidens still remind me of a cross between Shiva and the Urban War Kabuki Dolls.

13420.png

I’m tempted to get this one for a Dark Eldar Wych Succubus.

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
You'll have to get in touch directly but if he has the molds still, these are some proper creepy demons that have a lot of character. Just email or message the dude, he's good people.

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
Alternate enforcers?