Necromunda Alternative Necromunda Miniature Sources (image heavy)

Malika

Gang Hero
Feb 15, 2014
9546e8_c91118d86634486ab93685b4efe0fc8f~mv2.png

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
That's actually a nice daemonhost... Though I've yet to see any version that looks like Cherubael as depicted in the books

Artel catches him well, be it his original or the later one:

8wU59q5O70BOuhq7DPQwYG9dpN8NXUlyJoRyH-HDxNQrIAZp6A.jpg

EpWvxewW4AEtLF5.jpg

But I always loved the guises Cherubael wore, be it as the Interrogator in Xenos or as the archaeologist-cultist in Malleus. I wish this was something we saw more in models of daemonhosts - i.e. they can be pretty 'normal' looking until they float and turn you inside out....

Reactions: Pagumb

La'ayiv

Ganger
Apr 7, 2021
I'm looking for a cheap way to make some ash wastes guys (with gasmasks). I don't have real plans, but I have a strange liking for the idea of ash wastes Cawdors. I'm considering buying the Pulp Figures Gasmask Cultists (Which are shown on page 1) but I can't find many good individual heads for hooded gasmasks. Bodies are easier to find. Thanks for any help.

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Check out Mad Robot Miniatures. Pretty sure Anvil and Victoria have stories of gasmask heads too.

Last edited:

La'ayiv

Ganger
Apr 7, 2021
Thanks, I knew about the victoria miniatures ones but didn't really like them but the Mad Robot stuff might be interesting. I think I was really just looking for full-face gas masks but didn't know it.
Edit: I looked on Kromlech for torso options, but it turns out they also had suitable heads. Oops. (Although there might be price differences)

Last edited:

Hawkins44

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Thanks, I knew about the victoria miniatures ones but didn't really like them but the Mad Robot stuff might be interesting. I think I was really just looking for full-face gas masks but didn't know it.
Edit: I looked on Kromlech for torso options, but it turns out they also had suitable heads. Oops. (Although there might be price differences)

Reactions: La'ayiv

cainex1

Hive Guilder
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Depending on how advanced you want the mask, Puppetswar has some great hooded heads.

La'ayiv

Ganger
Apr 7, 2021
I might make a thread on my designing my nomads once I make a few decisions (And save up money to buy them.)

sykoholic

Ganger
Jun 1, 2017
Pensacola, FL USA
Funny thing is that GW seems to have gone in a rather different direction for the Ash Waste Nomads:

Hmmm.... they look allot like Cawdor. I tried using Frostgrave soldier bodies and then I tried Maelstrom's Edge Broken. Neither one came out looking how I wanted so now I have to try something else.

Funny thing about the Ash Wastes: I used to mistakenly think they were an area of the Underhive, meaning I thought they were inside the hive structure rather than outside of it.

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
Those slides are four years old, now; we've seen lots of things released since then, but very little of what was shown in those conventions.

I'd not hold much stock that those Ash Waste Nomads (or anything from those early conventions) will see the light of day.

Those concept pictures for the Ash Waste Nomads do look awfully Cawdor-ish, too.