Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
So I wonder if these are the same model posed differently or two different poses? They look the same to me.
Edit-
Ah no wait I see the mouth bits are different. Dammit. Looks like I’ll be making space for two bloody ambots then.

Reactions: Space Truckin

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
They're plastic too! I did not see that happening.
Ooh I figured these would be resin! I can see some awesome customisation options with these, the different houses putting their own mark on these things- spikes for a Mohawk by Goliaths, candles all over them for Cawdor, a wig and lipstick for Escher, a beard and a mullet for some old school Van Saar, a big pack of vanilla iced cream for Orlock, a big trench coat for Delaque... okay, maybe only Goliath and Cawdor would look cool.

DerekDecker

Gang Champion
Apr 1, 2017
Huh? Plastic? I'll take 2 boxes.

Hopefully the "Grav-fist" option will have a different arm.

Now about that Van Saar Spider suit.....

Reactions: Chivers7

Ben_S

Hive Guilder
Honored Tribesman
Jul 26, 2015
Southampton, UK
They look Orky to me and, for some reason, like something Mantic would make. But if they're plastic then I may be tempted to pick one up at some point to see what I can do with it. I like them more than a lot of N17 releases.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
With these and the whq Blackstone expansion including a flesh and blood ambull I'm thinking a narrative sceario where gangs try to steal an ambot from a conversion facility and not get eaten by the ambull or other security features could be great fun!

DerekDecker

Gang Champion
Apr 1, 2017
c5d012c2fd998ad0eb9b3893b71c0cfb_5394.jpg

Also saw these dude on Necromunda base, could it be another necromunda release? Look like resin tho.

Huh nvm it's a rogue psyker on Necro base, pretty odd for an old model.

Reactions: CaptainDangerous
They look Orky to me and, for some reason, like something Mantic would make. But if they're plastic then I may be tempted to pick one up at some point to see what I can do with it. I like them more than a lot of N17 releases.
Community website seems to suggest two in a box?

Edit: never mind, just re-read it. Probably one in a box but with option of two poses.