Necromunda Ambot Incoming!

These were so much fun to assemble. I cobbled a bunch of van saar bits onto one too that i knew was going to be part of that gang.

cronevald

Gang Champion
Jun 5, 2016
Missoula, MT
Hmm. Mining servitor, eh? So the very thing for a Pit Slaves gang or for a Genestealer Cult gang. Argh. Wallet. Pain.
Having just built my first one tonight, there's a generous selection of extra bits as well. If you build both bots You will have two full sets of spare legs and several weapon details left over.

Reactions: Aulenback

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Having just built my first one tonight, there's a generous selection of extra bits as well. If you build both bots You will have two full sets of spare legs and several weapon details left over.
Stop encouraging the pain in my wallet!

Ha!

Yes, it does look like a good set. And while my current focus is on Mordheim, my ORB Necromunda work is far from abandoned. My mining Pit Slave rebellion gang could use an ambot once I convert ORB-edition rules for one [heck, just a stand-in for the Ogryn Bodyguard, even], and SW:A already gave a good "gang list" for a GSC gang in ORB rules which has made a cult very tempting [and flavourfully tied to my pit slaves, for that matter]. I need to triage my collecting/building/painting impulse.

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Supporter
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.org
So is the grav-fist just the tunnelling claw with the grav gun under it? I was thinking it was going to be some massive powerfist type thing.