Any handbows still in production?

Hansuke

Ganger
May 18, 2015
Houston, Texas
Okay, so I have created, on paper, 3 separate gangs for my Confrontation obsession. And the common thread that runs through them all is the abundance of handbows which were rolled up in their weapons creation. I have looked through the weapon sets on the GW site but I didn't see any handbows. Am I missing something? I just want to put together some minis that represent what I rolled up for my gangs and I am at a point now, that I am getting ready to move onto to something else. Maybe then if I wait 5-10 years, handbow production will come back.

Anyone know of any source?

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Google 28mm crossbows loads of options come up, if you go for something that’s not heroic scale it’ll probably be the right size for a hand bow. Also you could try adding STL to the search and printing some if you or friend has a 3D printer? they are awesome for stuff like this.

Hansuke

Ganger
May 18, 2015
Houston, Texas
Thanks for the link mate. I haven't seen that one. Yeah I have searched for handbow, crossbow, and have been looking at STL's for a good week now in my spare time. I haven't found what I want yet. I may just roll up some more random gangs to see what I can get that fits the minis that I own now. I know you can trade and get new weapons in the game; I just got on a kick where I wanted to build a gang with their actual starting equipment. From the three gangs that I rolled up so far, starting equipment is varied and kind of sparse when it comes to modern shooting weapons. That has been my experience so far. I may need to roll up some other types of gangs, instead of the clan gangs that I have so far. In any case, that's just the way I wanted to play the game, and since I am playing solo, no one is arguing with me. :giggle:

Hansuke

Ganger
May 18, 2015
Houston, Texas
Even Better. Wish I had saw that pack yesterday prior to going to the local Warhammer store here. I went there yesterday to get the Killteam starter box because of the orcs and the scenery for my upcoming tentative re-dive into GorkaMorka, but they were out and I didn't end up with anything substantial.