Necromunda Badfella's Project Log - Cats, Cultists, and other reprobates.

None taken, it'll be a lot more legible once it's painted! It's going to say "Fortunes".

Last post for the night, I did some painting on both the sign and my leader.

First, the sign, now heavily corroded:

Then, my leader, freshly basecoated:
ALEEx8s.png

And here's an example of the scheme I've worked out. Once I get all of the undershading and base coats done, it's gonna be washes all over! Not satisfied with the Leader's hood though, I might push it more towards red. Also, you'll notice that on the test piece, the armored plates are brown, while my leader's plates are brass. I was never really satisfied with the brown, so he's a test to see if they look better that way.

mTAdoWl.png

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I don't know if he looks "better" as I like that brown test model. it does make him stick out a bit, so maybe have the brass plates be his sign of leadership? You could take it a step further and have the plates be gang ranks. champions have copper plates, juvies have plates that match the coats, that kind of thing.

Great skin tone, btw.
Thanks!

I don't know if he looks "better" as I like that brown test model. it does make him stick out a bit, so maybe have the brass plates be his sign of leadership? You could take it a step further and have the plates be gang ranks. champions have copper plates, juvies have plates that match the coats, that kind of thing.
Honestly, after fully finishing the brass, I think it works well enough for everyone. Lends a nice uniform look. That said, I still need to figure out the hood, because it's a bit too drab as-is. I also need to re-touch the green on these guys because I'm bad at following my own instructions and did it wrong, but at least I know my color choices work! :ROFLMAO:

Busy busy busy, but with other things that aren't hobby related. :cry:

Thankfully I did find some time to hobby over the last week or two, so here's what I've got: First off, a new Juve! This one, spreading the word of The True Sight to his fellow underhivers- and ready to draw at a moments notice in case any of those Cawdor Heretics show their heathen faces around. Of course, the sandwich board needs work (it needs to look a bit more beat up, I think), but that doesn't mean I can't tinker with ideas for what to put on it!
BVlhbDZ.png

qAHxpT0.png

And here's something special.
There's talk of venturing out into the ash wastes in my group, so of course the cult needs a way to travel in style. Enter: the Holy Roller. An armored limousine built to safely ferry the Fathers down the ash-highways in comfort. Still a work in progress of course, but it's coming along nicely if I do say so myself!
E030Xxo.png