Necromunda Batteries Not Included. King Redwart's Pit Slaves

King Redwart

The Unpainter
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Apr 20, 2014
Balham, London, UK
Hahaha how I have been shamed (n)

Sadly these have fallen by the wayside as real life and other gaming projects have taken over. I need to dig out some photos of the terrain I was working on. @Domino I’m honoured you hear tales of BNI and searched for them. I hope they inspire you to do your own pitslaves. Check out @Ned Noodle thread for some amazing Pit Slaves (sorry I don’t have the link to hand).

Current project is to get a completed box set painted up (not gangs), finish and then paint, yes paint! my Goliaths.

Last edited:

Finkywolf

Juve
Jul 15, 2019
South Carolina, USA
I have been lurking through different forums looking at kitbashes in awe, but feeling afraid to put anything forward since I don't enjoy painting. You're work is inspiring and your title brings me joy! I'm looking forward to finding more of your minis on here.

Reactions: trollmeat

ClockworkOrange

Executive Officer in charge of Pandemics & Trolls!
Staff member
Yak Comp 1st Place
Tribe Council
Dec 29, 2012
Nottingham
Careful you may wake the Great Grey One from his long slumber, on Yakday no less! When we want the the tribe to hobby and PAINT! don’t unleash the master of apathy and sloth by saying his name on this day of all days!!

I need my brothers for this @spafe @CaptainDangerous red alert! Warn the tribe!

CaptainDangerous

Executive Officer in charge of Fraggles
Staff member
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2016
Durham, uk
According to the book of the Unpainted, His name is to be said three times in as many successive posts to manifest him! 😋

(It’s a bit unnerving me even posting here! - I’m almost certain he has me blocked) 😄

Blood Donor

Enforcer
Tribe Council
Aug 23, 2011
Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
I just hate that he had full pages of his plog in such detailed greyscale and layering - even managing to get the greens on the greenstuff to look so real and the whites on the plasticard to have hues so close to the original it truly rivals even the most laboured 'Eavy Metal replications - that there was like a month where he had prett'near half the 'Tribe fooled and thinking they ran out of paintbrushes where he lives...

King Redwart

The Unpainter
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Apr 20, 2014
Balham, London, UK
Two sump town scavs go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside.
Two sump town scavs go round the outside
Round the outside, round the outside.

Guess who's back, back again
Redwart’s back, tell a friend
Guess who's back, guess who's back?
Guess who's back?

I've created a monster, 'cause nobody wants to see unpainted minis no more.....
Etc etc...

Say my name three times @ClockworkOrange AND THIS IS WHAT YOU GET.....

.......UNPAINTED MINIS.......
Mwaaahahhahahah

http://instagr.am/p/B5NSLaxgbF-/
Sorry I forgot how post a photo here 🤣🤣🤣