[BERLIN] Campaign Coordination 2019

Ipcress

Juve
May 5, 2018
Berlin, Germany
thanks for the update! (what about making a kill count hehe? :sleep::sleep::sleep:)

For the multiplayer game - what weekday is the idea?
My suggestion would be 4th of May or 5th of May - depending if we wanna play Saturday or Sunday

NiklasL

Jan 28, 2018
Berlin, Germany
I'm pretty flexible on evenings (unless I have a hand in at the moment), so I could probably join at pretty much any date after easter. Btw, the 250 creds, could I spend that on henchmen? I just so happen to have an Ambot (Showtime Synergy!) on the painting table... :whistle:

Fritz

Ganger
Sep 5, 2016
Berlin
leadtreestudio.wordpress.com
btw, will we have attack & defence rules in regards to the territory position on the map? Like can I attack or be attacked from anywhere? Is there an advantage of attacking territory close by? Is there a disadvantage of attacking a territory far away? This is important as otherwise the most valueable terretories will be attacked only.
Let me check this or have look how others campaigns do it.

thanks for the update! (what about making a kill count hehe? :sleep::sleep::sleep:)

For the multiplayer game - what weekday is the idea?
My suggestion would be 4th of May or 5th of May - depending if we wanna play Saturday or Sunday
Probably the beste Friday evening or Saturday. I'll check the calender and post some suggestions

Btw, the 250 creds, could I spend that on henchmen? I just so happen to have an Ambot (Showtime Synergy!) on the painting table... :whistle:
Of course. (Then I should invest some credits in something that can penetrate the high toughness)

Guarana

Juve
Apr 7, 2019
Berlin, Germany
Hi Lads,
my Gang The Heretic Head Hunters are updated now.

I got 30 credits from the Settlement after my 1st Match and we got the 250 credits for the downtime = 280 credits for me to use.

I bought 2 new Ganger, each 45 credits
A Chain Glaive for 60 credits
Another Heavy Crossbow for 125 credits
And a Stubgun for 5 credits.

Because of the Fighting Pit I own, I add 2 Hive Scum with Shotguns in my Gang.

Hope I did everything right.
Best regards, G.

Reactions: Fritz

John Lemon

Apr 27, 2019
Hello,

i am interested in Necromunda but I did not have chance to play or learn the rules yet. I would like to play Orlock (or maybe Erscher).

I have time tomorrow. Is anyone going to funtainment tomorrow?

I would like to say "hi" or if anybody has the time and patience to give me an introductory game, it would be awesome.

Reactions: dabbk

John Lemon

Apr 27, 2019
Also a bit out of topic but somebody mentioned Kings of War:Vanguard. I bought the rules this week and would be also interested to give it a try since the rules look so neat :).

Reactions: dabbk

dabbk

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Nov 26, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Hi John! im out of town at the moment, and havent played Necromunda in a while actually, but Vanguard I did, and would be happy to give you a demo game soon! Just send me a pm and we will organize it. There is also a group of active players in Berlin :)

On Necromunda you'll prob find someone aswell to check it out. you can ask @Fritz so that he adds you to our whatsapp group: this is how many people agree on scheduling games :)

Guarana

Juve
Apr 7, 2019
Berlin, Germany
Hello,

i am interested in Necromunda but I did not have chance to play or learn the rules yet. I would like to play Orlock (or maybe Erscher).

I have time tomorrow. Is anyone going to funtainment tomorrow?

I would like to say "hi" or if anybody has the time and patience to give me an introductory game, it would be awesome.
Hi John,
I'm in Funtainment today from around 17:00h ish. We can meet there.
G.

Fritz

Ganger
Sep 5, 2016
Berlin
leadtreestudio.wordpress.com
@John Lemon : Hi and welcome!
If you PN me your mobile number, I'll add you to our WhatsApp group. At the moment, active playing in the Group is a bit steady due to work, familiy and other gaming projects, but hopefully we will carry on soon. In the meanwhile you can get some demo games by the other players, for example @Ipcress or @Guarana or @Nucit . (I'm just about to get married, so at the moment my main focus is on preparing the wedding.At the end of july I'll be back).

John Lemon

Apr 27, 2019
Thanks Guarana and Christian for taking the time to play with me for my first game. It was cool, Necromunda is even more tactical than I expected!

It will probably take a little time before I have my own gang: I want to finish painting some other project first. Maybe I can play time to time one-off games like today in the meantime.

@Fritz Regarding Whatsapp I would prefer not to install it on my phone, I will see if can install a desktop version only.

Congratulation & Enjoy your wedding!

Marrox

May 27, 2019
Berlin
Hi everyone, I am relatively new to necromunda and wanted to try playing in a campaign. I have an Escher-Gang and would like to join you guys, if possible.

dabbk

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Nov 26, 2016
Berlin, Germany
Hi Marrox and welcome!
Sure, our campaign is kind of not ultra active at the moment because some players have been busy with life, but we do meet up regularly still to have games, eg Funtainment on Fridays, stuff like that. And we are always super happy to have new people join!

One other thing is that we have a Whatsap group for Necromunda in Berlin, and actually chat there quite a bit, and organize meetups, etc. Send me your phone number in PM if you want to be added there :)

JoeQastus

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, im Joe, im starting a venator gang this fryday.
If you have any questions im also in the what's up group.
My gang is named "Insinuatis Venantium" and composses in this moment of Escher and VanSaar and some houseless hunters.

have fun everybody :)