Best way to transport paperback rulebooks?

Mr. Litotes

Ganger
May 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
I will soon be going to a regular game night/day which requires a long commute. We will be playing skirmish games, either Kill Team or Necromunda. I'm going to carry my gaming stuff in a backpack most likely, but I don't want all my paperback Kill Team rulebooks to get dog-eared and damage the corners of the books.

Any suggestions on a bag, case, or plastic container which will fit my paperback rulebooks that will properly protect them?

Thanks in advance!

Dec 6, 2016
Nottingham
Messenger bag, I have a decent size one that can take all the books and still fit in a small feldherr softcase with a gang in it.

Comfy to carry, wll as comfortable as half a ton of books can ever be...

Reactions: Mr. Litotes

Mr. Litotes

Ganger
May 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Messenger bag, I have a decent size one that can take all the books and still fit in a small feldherr softcase with a gang in it.

Comfy to carry, wll as comfortable as half a ton of books can ever be...
@Martini Henrie Thanks for the feedback. I found online backpacks or messenger bags that are custom made for D&D/RPGs. Though all the current 5ed. D&D rulebooks are hardbound. That is fine for my hardbound Necromunda rulebooks, but what about the paperback Kill Team rulebooks. They are the ones that I see suffering the worst. Any thoughts one transporting trader paperback books?

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
I should have been more specific. You want to search for a laptop sleeve, you might want to get a piece of plastic to put in as a backer.

TopsyKretts

Hive Guilder
Dec 29, 2017
Kristiansand
If you want to pay a premium, Battlefoam bags will have many options that can combine books and minis. That should keep any book safe during transport!

Tiny

Hive Guilder
Tribe Council
Jul 12, 2011
South Wales, UK
www.tinyworlds.co.uk
Or just a cardboard document folder.

0130160062.jpg

Reactions: Fold

Stoof

Yakmarines 2nd Co. Word Priest
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Jun 1, 2016
Ellon, United Kingdom
Ah yes, the "busy" folder. Stride purposefully around carrying one of those and you can get away with doing little or no actual work :ROFLMAO: Second only to the manilla envelope with a red rubber stamp on it. Stride about carrying one of those in & around the senior management offices for a while and you'll get a commendation from the directors for being such a hard working guy... *ahem* so I'm told...