Biggle Bear found some stuff and can't decide what to make

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
I made a map / layout for what will be my 10mm Necromunda Quest game board. (https://yaktribe.games/community/threads/necromunda-quest-how-about-it.11977/post-282884) I have attempted to label all the rooms and to place them at logical places. Since the board will be split over two trays there are two maps with place where they narratively connect, including sometimes overlap (not accurately placed though since it is supposed to connect narratively, not spacially)

To continue this part of the project I need to made a grid flooring and cut a load of 20mm wide strips from the laminate of cuts that I have, cut them to the lengths of the walls in the game and made teeny-tiny scatter scenery.

Reactions: Kitcar

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
On paper this is 5mm squares, so could already be used for epic scale. I intend to make the board 10mm per square. That is about 50 10mm scale doors and I dread to think how many cm of wall that need accurately cutting then creatively decorated.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
I tried to make it so the purpose of the rooms flowed. For example, both the jail and the factory are connected to the cafeteria, so that I can block off, say, the factory and write a jailbreak mission and it is a jail canteen.

Kitcar

Gang Hero
Jan 3, 2017
St. Louis, Illinois, USA
I tried to make it so the purpose of the rooms flowed. For example, both the jail and the factory are connected to the cafeteria, so that I can block off, say, the factory and write a jailbreak mission and it is a jail canteen.
If you are doing interior designing, remember that Feng Shue ? dictates that the canteen stove cannot share a wall with a toilet. Bad juju. This flaw in one of my houses cost me some cash to fix it, so best to avoid it in the first place. Yes, she was the boss.

• Haha
Reactions: Biggle_Bear