Bikez, Trikez and Sidecarz

Discussion in 'GorkaMorka' started by Azzabat, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder
    Tribe Council Yak Comp 1st Place

Have you got any pictures? I'd love to see your take on the sidecar/platform.

2. scavvyjay

scavvyjay Gang Hero

This is another prick tease thread as I can't see the pics on here either. :(

3. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder

My bad. I just deleted my photo bucket account in favour of Imgur.

I'll sort it out this weekend.

Aulenback and Flamekebab like this.
  4. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder

Photo's are back up now Scavvyjay.

= )

Aulenback, Ben_S and Flamekebab like this.
  5. Aroven

Aroven Juve

Nice kitbash on the trike. Might have to consider that for the MC list I'm thinking up.

Flamekebab likes this.
  6. maxwellrpower

maxwellrpower Gang Hero
    Honored Tribesman

Apologies for the threadcromancy but these are awesome :D
    I particularly like the idea of using tracks for the sidecar, my biggest problem with mine is that the side car’s wheel would be unpowered, which to me makes the bike look like it’d be virtually impossible to ride in a straight line. It’s kind of ok still, because orks, but using the tracks makes it look a lot more functional to me.
    Totally gonna rip off your trike too to make buggies for my 40k orks (unless deffkoptas become cheap enough to be worth taking in the new codex, but I’ve already got three).

Aulenback and Azzabat like this.
  7. maxwellrpower

maxwellrpower Gang Hero
    Honored Tribesman

How about resurrecting this thread with more pics of your mob and maybe some new bike builds? :D

8. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

threads like this and the recent comp make me regret selling off all my gorkamorka stuff...

but honestly, i think i may have owned the only copy sold in the area...

maxwellrpower likes this.
  9. Azzabat

Azzabat Hive Guilder

It’s never too late to get back into it.

@maxwellrpower, it may have to wait for a bit, Halloween is just round the corner and I’m experimenting with 6 foot tentacles I want to hang out the upstairs windows.

10. maxwellrpower

maxwellrpower Gang Hero
    Honored Tribesman

To be fair that is one of the best excuses I’ve ever heard for putting something off for a bit (y)

11. Punktaku

Punktaku Un-Dis-Honored
    Honored Tribesman

it’s awesome that that kind of reply makes perfect sense on this site, and no one questions it at all.

12. spafe

spafe Executive Officer in charge of Hats
    Staff Member Necromunda Custodian Tribe Council Yak Comp 2nd Place

What's there to question?

Aulenback and Punktaku like this.
  13. thomas s jensen

thomas s jensen New Member

Very nice.. I love ork vehicles! I still play GoMo from time to time and consider it the best game GW has made so far!
    The GoMo bit of the forum also seems like a very good place to share ork models :)

Azzabat and Flamekebab like this.
  14. Aulenback

Aulenback Gang Hero

Only the length of the tentacles, really. Full grown, shouldn't that beast be 30 feet, not twelve? Ha!

Anyhow. Good choice for necromancy. A nifty conversion [Hmmm... I actually HAVE one of those squat trikes in the bitz box - scale creep is REALLY evident when it is next to any new GW bike/trike], and a good idea for sidecars [having depth to hold the base], that I think I need to steal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice