Drag to reposition cover

Breekoenekk's Eschers, conversions and paintinglog

Breekoenekk

"Snap my finger, stab your neck"
Honored Tribesman
Hi,

Found this site a couple of weeks back and must say I'm very impressed by the awesome stuff posted here.
Personally I haven't played Warhammer in over 25 years, but Necromunda got me out of my hibernation and got me painting, converting and building terrain again.
I'd like to share some of my new work, maybe get some usefull feedback and who knows, maybe even find some players

Right now finishing my Femmes Fatales, some hired guns, an Ambot and converting a Sherman tank into the Femme's dedicated transport: Tankgirl's Tank

Cheers,
Breekoenekk

Breekoenekk

Honored Tribesman
Hi,

Found this site a couple of weeks back and must say I'm very impressed by the awesome stuff posted here.
Personally I haven't played Warhammer in over 25 years, but Necromunda got me out of my hibernation and got me painting, converting and building terrain again.
I'd like to share some of my new work, maybe get some usefull feedback and who knows, maybe even find some players

Right now finishing my Femmes Fatales, some hired guns, an Ambot and converting a Sherman tank into the Femme's dedicated transport: Tankgirl's Tank

Cheers,
Breekoenekk

Breekoenekk

Honored Tribesman
Turns out my GF takes me to Paris for a long weekend. Guess Tankgirl has to wait for her custom build vehicle. But planning on upgrading it with a gardenchair & Umbrella, fluffy toys, a fridge for the mandatory sixpacks, hotdogs for the flamer installed in the hull and a Soundsystem set to 11 in case the Girls run into Noicemarines / boring parties or Burning Man (Chador's anually festival)

Reactions: spafe

Breekoenekk

Honored Tribesman

Breekoenekk

Honored Tribesman
This is silly and great, good luck!
I know i'll probably never field it in a game, (maybe as setpiece or swap it for a Leman Russ when nobody's looking) but as Necromunda is a very old Hive, chances are someone burried a Sherman, some git found it, rebuild/upgraded the pre dark age of technology artifact and uses it mainly to krumps orks in the Wastes when bored or has a hangover (Tankgirl huh.
Oh, and gonna spraypaint "snogging kangaroos is not a crime" on the side:)
Cool thing though, cal 50. Heavy machinegun looks pretty small compared to the average autorifles in 40k.... Not gonna upsize it though, its a classic.