Necromunda Building a 3d table (project log)

Sobek

Gang Champion
Jul 22, 2018
Germany
Looks awesome already - just the kind of rusty rag-tag yet industrial STC labyrinthine dungeon you‘d envision when you read about lower hive cities.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Ml2sjw

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Thanks guys I'm really please with how it's all shaping up, it looks like it once had some sort of purpose probably a refinery or similar thanks to the tanks and bits but it's only hinted at. By
Adding the "improvised" walkways and is definitely making with more underhivey and lived in. I plan on expanding these a bit as these are quick and easy to build and also very versitile in terms of gameplay.

I need/plan on picking up some more sector mechanicus bits (armoured containers and servo haulers specifically) even if they double the price of board, to give me some more scatter and help to make it 40k without covering the place in skulls

Sobek

Gang Champion
Jul 22, 2018
Germany
You can try to get one of those Killteam Killzones which are pretty good value even before discount. There’s one with containers and servohaulers (Killzone: Sector Munitorum); apparently OOP but you might get it somewhere.

1 comments

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
Got a couple of good deals on eBay for some assembled but unpainted containers and the servo haulers :). Still.cost nearly as much as the rest of the board. But as it's mostly just plasticard that isn't that much!