Necromunda Campaign Editing

Simon Lintott

Tribe Council
Jun 24, 2018
London
Hi there, I can't seem to find a way to edit a campaign name or description. Is this possible? If not, could it be made to be possible?

Also - How do I exit a campaign? I've got a load of old campaigns on my list which I'm no longer part of and would prefer to clear this list up.

Many thanks!

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
Alas there isn’t currently a way to edit the campaign name and details. It’s on a list of things to-do for @Malo I believe, it’s just all this ‘House of…’ book stuff came up and I imagine it has sapped a lot of attention away from other things.

The only way to remove a gang from a campaign that I know of is to delete the entire campaign. You’d need to be an admin to do this, but if that campaign is currently still active I’m afraid you’re stuck with it. If the campaigns are over and the admin isn’t responding to delete them, let us know and Malo can use his tech-priest murmurings to the omnissiah to accomplish these things on your behalf.

These functions have been requested before, I’m pretty sure they’ll be inputted at some point. The speed of releases takes attention away from other things, and all the backend stuff is handled by Malo by himself. He does all this cool stuff singlehandedly for us to play around with so things tend to be upgraded incrementally and based on importance. He has a real life and job away from here (heresy!) so we always ask just a little patience for these things, they always get done at some point.

Hope this helps!

almic85

Cranky Git
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
You can remove your gang from a campaign by going to that gangs page, clicking the dot button in the details tab, and then changing the campaign to none.

If you do that the associated campaign should also disappear from your list of campaigns.

If you are the admin of the campaign you can just delete the whole campaign by selecting it in the campaign tool and clicking the little trash bin icon that appears next to the view campaign button.

There is currently no way to edit the name of a campaign or the campaign description, though as far as I am aware the campaign description never actually appears anywhere.

Reactions: cardyfreak