Bug Campaign underhive tool bug

Loriel

Gang Hero
Nov 27, 2013
Kangasala, Finland
Hello! I had really strange bug with campaign tool.

I opened two tabs where I had my own gang and then opened another tab which had the gang one of our campaign member had. I made credit / reputation etc. updates to that tab and explained new player how to use yaktribe underhive tool. Then I proceed to make edits on my own gang, and for somehow it made it so that it replaced name, type, color, credits and reputatin of the first gang I was editing to my gang.

It happened twice. I am not complete sure what else could contribute to it, but perhpas some of you could try to redo the situtation

Reactions: Hellogre

Hellogre

Mar 29, 2012
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Hello! I had really strange bug with campaign tool.

I opened two tabs where I had my own gang and then opened another tab which had the gang one of our campaign member had. I made credit / reputation etc. updates to that tab and explained new player how to use yaktribe underhive tool. Then I proceed to make edits on my own gang, and for somehow it made it so that it replaced name, type, color, credits and reputatin of the first gang I was editing to my gang.

It happened twice. I am not complete sure what else could contribute to it, but perhpas some of you could try to redo the situtation
I have the same situation twice. 2 open tabs. One is mine and the second of another campaign member. I change Reputation stat in my gang and after that all header data of another gang became swapped to my stats.

I guess it's some kind of bug here.

almic85

Gang Hero
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
Actually this has happened to me in a campaign I was arbitrating.

I had my Delaque gang open in one tab and must have had the other guys Goliath gang open in another tab.

When I turned up to the next game night the Goliath player asked why I had renamed all of his gangers to have my gangs names.

Reactions: Loriel

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I've been aware of this bug and got around to making the necessary adjustments to fix this issue. The changes I've put in place have prevented this from occurring for gang and fighter edits whilst maintaining the existing validation security checks which ensured no content is updated without permission. I'll review and test some more tomorrow since I've had a few IPAs and I don't trust myself to push it to production without a more sober QA check.