N17 Can Escher buy a Psychic Familiar in the trading post?

Discussion in 'Rules, Mechanics & Skills' started by daggermaw, Dec 6, 2018 at 2:58 PM.

1. daggermaw

daggermaw Juve
    Mordheim Professor

Running a campaign and an Escher player noticed in the gang manager that they can buy a pyschic familiar, is this correct?

I didn't think it was as I can't find any rule allowing it in the actual books.

2. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

Keep in mind that the tools are never a substitute for the rules. I cannot guarantee everything you see has the appropriate restrictions or complies with everything in the books. Especially as I tend to keep things fairly open to allow for users to play outside of the rules for their own games. They are there to assist only.

That being said, it shouldn't be showing for Escher in the trading post. Do you have equipment restriction turned off?

spafe likes this.
  3. daggermaw

daggermaw Juve
    Mordheim Professor

No it's on, in the trading post under status items it says Psychic Familiar 25 ESCHER

4. TopsyKretts

TopsyKretts Gang Hero

#4 TopsyKretts, Dec 6, 2018 at 4:49 PM
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 4:55 PM
  5. Malo

Malo YakTribe Mechanicum
    Staff Member Yak Founder

Yeah I checked the equipment entry and it was wrong. I've associated it with the correct gang type now.

Thanks.

6. daggermaw

daggermaw Juve
    Mordheim Professor

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice