Necromunda Captain's Log

Your on fire! And here’s me, sadly haven’t touched a brush for 7 weeks.. it’s vicious.. the longer it gets the harder it gets! Anyways Power Strangers Unite!
NsDJcU1.jpg

Last edited:
The Green Power Stranger is totally going to be a thing now! Is it a coincidence that his giant robot is a dragon? Or is the mysterious sixth stranger actually @Draconic?? :p

I’m really suffering abit of hobby funk at the minute, but in a weak attempt at motivating myself, here’s a wip pic of my work station...
EEB48E2F-3E64-4395-AD3A-5535481A988B.jpeg

P.s. Im really struggling getting to grips with the new site. Everything is where it should be and is all very new and shiny, but it feels like I’m wearing someone else’s shoes!?!

You are off to a good start on that horde of Genestealer hybrids. Keep at it!

By the way - your new cover is creepy (those eyes...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: CaptainDangerous
Cheers sump! :)
The eyes are in honour of all the many creepy stalker awards I was bestowed upon signing in to the new look tribe! o_O
For a brief moment in Yak history I was number 1 on the points leader board! :cool:....

7F70AB7B-D38D-4566-9405-2C922BD685D2.jpeg771BAF4B-26C7-4900-B313-65CC56430353.jpeg
:giggle::p

He has a giant robot dragon!!? I want to say i planned it but it’s a convenient coincidence that I’m down for and I totally forgive the confused flute sword battle call now. Also, I love your dedication to clear the plastic crack pile.. kinda like, I’m an addict and I know you all are too.. let’s smoke our giant crack stash together and inspire each other (y):LOL:

Last edited:
The Green Power Stranger is totally going to be a thing now! Is it a coincidence that his giant robot is a dragon? Or is the mysterious sixth stranger actually @Draconic?? :p

I’m really suffering abit of hobby funk at the minute, but in a weak attempt at motivating myself, here’s a wip pic of my work station...
View attachment 87255

P.s. Im really struggling getting to grips with the new site. Everything is where it should be and is all very new and shiny, but it feels like I’m wearing someone else’s shoes!?!
Just spotted the excellent use of a pin to keep the plastic cement nozzle clear!!! (y)

I'm also struggling a bit with the new site but that's mainly down to having an old phone. :rolleyes:

They say Christmas is but once a year.... I disagree!
B8B5E7C5-C74D-4CF2-AF43-D3DFE245FE07.jpeg

Check out this Haul!!

Sent from the one and only Kommisar Shriken, the bounty consists of:
*Captain Dangerous himself, sporting a brand new sexy paintJob!
*Primarch Dangerous, some would call him the Jodie Marsh of the Primarchs
*Danger Wolf bits, bearing the meme wolf symbol
*the Binmen of Mankfester, my gang for Mankymeet
* Rogar Headchoppa, New Blood for the THUNDERCUBE!
* the magnificent Shriken, the kommisar’s personal mercenaries, open for buisness!
*a random ork!
*some cool alternative guard minis, Binmen of the future!

I’ll be showing most of em off in other threads but here’s some closeups...

The new and improved Captain...
9E750211-5B93-4EAE-B5FF-1F9C5C947862.jpeg
9E750211-5B93-4EAE-B5FF-1F9C5C947862.jpegF269BD41-F11E-42EB-BF58-CE91BFC52FD4.jpeg

The Captain and Kommisar discuss business and battle plans...
2B680FDA-E2EB-4D38-8326-6EA42B878736.jpeg

Primarch Dangerous, before and after...
5045D3EF-6C81-4D3A-8902-CCE2A2A672DB.jpeg

Dangerwolves assemble...
E56D7E03-E122-4F45-B532-0BB8BEAE5F56.jpeg

Keeping the streets clean...
049D9FDB-E423-4EF3-8ED9-56D1926F3065.jpeg

I’m not entirely sure why the captains auto compliment servo mirror might be cracked?
But thank you so much @kommisar Shriken!

I certainly don't have a large number, but I may have a couple if they're of any use to you.

Those Warzone guys were pretty cool, but the shiny plastic isn't nice to work with.
the plastic is good to work. simply use superglue not plastic-cement and its all fine... i made the bin-mens-gang from adeptus mechanicus legs with the shoes of the warzone capitol minis (a lot of "cutting" and "glue-ing" work with the warzone plastic.).

@Kommissar Shriken i have a mighty need for a large number of the back packs on the top left of the captains last pic, do you still have that half of the starter set?
you mean the bauhaus back packs. I'm sorry those back packs are rare in my bitsbox. this backpacks are gread for underhiver. i use them often for conversions (for example the big "iron maiden" mercenary girl i made for ther cap also has this backpack). you should look on ebay. i see often auctions with the old warzone bauhaus sprues...

a random ork!
thats not a random ork. thats Gadskull Mak Uruk. he lived his whole life on gorkamorka and collected scrap for his gang the "YELLOW'Z". Some day he had to fight again some crazy white-skinned diggaz with a big and noisy music trukk on a warzone called "sand pit" ... his gang died and he had to flew. but on its way back to mek town he felt into a deep whole in the sand into a old tomb. in the tomb was a green gleaming gate. "gorkamorka, help'z me! iz that the way back to mektown?" Gadskull looked into all directions. no other exits. sand also float down through the whole and filled the tombchamber with sand. this gleaming gate was his only way out so he jumped in. it was a feeling like his driver activated the boostaz. than a dull impact. ash everywhear. this waz no more his planet, by gork where was he? far far away he saw the contours of a big building.. a bulding like gorkamorka himself. but without the head .... and much bigger...

necromunda-hive.jpg

They say Christmas is but once a year.... I disagree!
View attachment 91325
Check out this Haul!!

Sent from the one and only Kommisar Shriken, the bounty consists of:
*Captain Dangerous himself, sporting a brand new sexy paintJob!
*Primarch Dangerous, some would call him the Jodie Marsh of the Primarchs
*Danger Wolf bits, bearing the meme wolf symbol
*the Binmen of Mankfester, my gang for Mankymeet
* Rogar Headchoppa, New Blood for the THUNDERCUBE!
* the magnificent Shriken, the kommisar’s personal mercenaries, open for buisness!
*a random ork!
*some cool alternative guard minis, Binmen of the future!

I’ll be showing most of em off in other threads but here’s some closeups...

The new and improved Captain...
View attachment 91328View attachment 91328View attachment 91329

The Captain and Kommisar discuss business and battle plans...
View attachment 91330

Primarch Dangerous, before and after...
View attachment 91327

Dangerwolves assemble...
View attachment 91326

Keeping the streets clean...
View attachment 91331

I’m not entirely sure why the captains auto compliment servo mirror might be cracked?
But thank you so much @kommisar Shriken!
now that's The Captain D in all his majesty!

Introducing..... The Iron Bruisers!....
4F5B2DAD-4617-4A69-88C9-48F36AF05A6A.jpeg

Iv still got to put some grass down and some free hand detailing, but otherwise they are done!
Im thinking of marking their positions with a coloured stripe on their helmets (grey linemen, red blitzer, etc.) and I’m contemplating getting an ogre, and an extra sprue from ebay to bring the team upto 16, but do you think its worth it?
Also when I can be bothered, I’ll be moulding a catcher mit from the originals and swapping them out, but just when I can be bothered! :p

They won their first game against skaven, but it was my opponents first ever game of BB, so I can’t brag too much! :p