N18 Caravan input

RavenousMaw

Jul 30, 2018
Harstad.
Howdy folks! I aim to use a Taurox as the caravan in Necromunda, and field a Palanite Enforcers gang as the Arbitrator. There's no rules for autocannons in Necromunda though, so I'm thinking of using it as a twin-linked heavy stubber (stig-shambler rules). Two gangs will fight to loot the vehicle while the Palanite Enforcers protect it. Thoughts? Should I reduce the Enforcer gang in how many models I use, or should I go for a full gang, equivalent to either of the rival gangs going for the loot?

Sethmerlin666

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Honored Tribesman
Jan 31, 2018
Payneham Road, Payneham SA, Australia
I reckon you'll have to play a game or two to work out how the enforcers play...

I've played with just a heavy stubber on the caravan with hive scum stats to wield it, with no penalties for moving and shooting (counts as full servo rig emplacement) and that alone makes it pretty hard to get close to it.

I think twin link stubber is a cool stat to use for autocannon for sure.

Apr 4, 2018
Bristol, UK
I actually like the idea if S8 more. Necromunda doesn't translate exactly to 40k, and S7 isn't really much better than S5 in Necromunda.
I would even toy with the idea of D3 to be honest. But probably not that and S8.

TopsyKretts

Gang Hero
Dec 29, 2017
Kristiansand
I have been looking for autocannon (and power fist) ever since November 2017. I own all books and read through most if not all WD articles and pdfs. Not seen autocannon anywhere.

Maybe the new jump pack space marines have taken all of them?