Necromunda Carboloy Dandy Boys - Goliath Gang

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
Hello!

May i present you my goliath necromunda gang, tha Carboloy Dandy Boys!
I started the gang since necromunda release but only in the last month i finished it, thanks to a great inspiration for my leader who push my will to finish all the remaining ganger!

So here a pics of the full gang and some single shots!
(the latex boy behind is the only one i dont have in another photo, his name is Bob Cianuro)

IMG_0631.jpg

The Boss, Mr Dandy
IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Mr%2BDandy%2B%25281%2529.jpg

The Champions; Smack and Tabarez Tartufone
Smack%2Be%2BTab.jpg

smack%2Be%2Btab%2B2.jpg

Nick Frogia and Bort
Bort%2Be%2BFrogia.jpg

Bort%2Be%2BFrogia%2B2.jpg

Here you can better see Achille and Mandy plus a previously version of Tabarez.
carboloys.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
Wow! Excellent conversion work on the Boss! He feels real old school original Goliathy!

And the paint! those patterns! those faces! i’m too stunned to find proper adjectives. that last close up pic is crazy good.

sump dweller

Mr Fancy Pants
Honored Tribesman
Sep 6, 2014
County Kerry - Ireland
I am also finding it hard to describe these (without resorting to profanity for emphasis :p )

Bloody amazing work - the head splicing on the leader is a work of art on its own, and the paintjobs (the animal prints especially) are glorious.

(y)

Oh, and 'Nick Frogia' is my favourite too (even if he shares my given name :p - by the way, I put 'frogia' into Google translate, and it says it is the Greek word for 'fries' - is that right?)

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Your boss is possibly the coolest Goliath I have ever seen.
ed- HOLY CRAP! I just noticed the belt buckle... you absolute madman!

Reactions: Morghot

Morghot

Juve
Apr 25, 2019
Italy
Wow guys i really thanks you for your appreciation! I dont hide that Mr Dandy is one of the miniatures im most proud of so your comments make me super happy!

Glad you noticed the belt buckle!! Actually it was a total random thing ive done with some of the putty left at the end of a session... but often the best things happens random and withouth thought !

@sump dweller : wrong! :D frogia in italian mean nostril, horse nostril specifically, but it can be used for human too. Its not a very common terms in italian btw :D

Last edited:
Reactions: sump dweller

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
So what are you using to sculpt? Pretty sure that's the wrong color for green stuff, but I know that it comes in different colors.. milliput? It looks kinda like Beesputty, but that stuff needs to be baked...