Cardboard Terrain

launo

Juve
Apr 21, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
Hey,

I've posted this elsewhere but, I wanted to be sure people from Gorkamorka knew about it.

This is the Windmill from Gorkamorka and the Space ship from Digganob. There's also a power station from Storm of Vengeance.

https://mega.nz/#!RUIw2RwI!26bA2A_jRsYC7z585sMisIZapq1S5hBdjQHh9rseATo

I have the Fort from Gorkamorka but I am not sure how to scan it well, there is one huge piece. If anyone has any ideas i'm all ears.

Reactions: Aulenback

launo

Juve
Apr 21, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
The product names might depend on where you are located but I found some very affordable cardstock at an art supply store. It was strong and thin. I was even able to lightly score areas that needed to be folded, such as a tab, without it falling apart.

Mar 21, 2018
Hadleigh, Ipswich, UK
Thanks for the templates Iauno. I have printed the Storm of Vengeance templates. I found you cannot print them double-sided as they will not line up. You also lose part of every sheet due to the printer margins. The best bet seems to be to (a) print single-sided on medium duty cardstock, (b) cut each component out separately and (c) try to line up the other side and then glue them together.

launo

Juve
Apr 21, 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
yeah i did not set it up for double sided printing, who ever did the necromunda terrain really went above and beyond. i don't personally have any experience printing onto cardstock or anything. i've always printed, cut it out and then pasted it onto the cardstock.

Reactions: Redsunz2000