Carmarthen GW Xmas campaign.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Getting the kit ready for another Necromunda Sunday, think it's going to be mainly Orlock gangs battling it out today. May even try to run a small multiplayer bar brawl or the random weapon match from the WD supplement if people are in early enough.

If there are any other players in Carmarthen area who want to get together for games after Xmas if you can't make the Sundays pop your name on here and hopefully we can make a little network to keep the battles going?

Reactions: MedMos

NoOneII.

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
Lovely! Clear visibility without being too attention-Grabbing. Like it!
This gives me a headsup to what awaits me, with the DarkUprising box mostly built now....

Reactions: BranBuccarcher

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
All I can say is too many rivets!!!!! Don't start doing them it's a rabbit hole to madness..... ;P it's a lovely set though, have decided I want to do my copies of DU the same scheme now, shame they already 2/3rds done in another scheme....

PS I did the alcoves on half of mine naggaroth purple and models just disappear in the gloom with it, really does do better with a light inner part.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Another brilliant installment of Necro Sundays! A new cawdor force joined the campaign and had two very brutal matches against Delaque then Escher, whilst two new recruits had their first intro battles using skirmishing Orlocks (thanks to @Galanas for bringing them in and running the game for them).

Used both the sector mechanics board for the shop and the zone mortalis boards as well today. Will bring in my own copies of dark uprising next week as well to make a really big board!

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So have just got a load of fighter cards printed out for a good chunk of the gangs and will have the next couple of days to do some more painting at the shop.. hoping my copy of Outcast arrives before I have to head in tomorrow, be fun to see if there's any good multiplayer games in it for end of the campaign.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Cool, have you done any gangs up you want to try out or do you want to just try some of the tester gangs I have made up already? If you have a gang pop the name on here and I will get the cards done up for the weekend ;)

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
My copies of the markets and book of outcast have arrived, should be able to have them built and primed for Sunday if work not too busy tomorrow....

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Well after a reasonable quiet day in the shop I've managed to get most of one of the market sets built, primed and base coated. Have also done the platforms for the store set with Celeste's grey and also volunteered my two copies of dark uprising to really fill the board on Sunday.....

PS if anyone has some good 1000 cred lists for Escher or Delaque that just use the bits from the sprues/hive war book I can use as demos for people would be good. Please pm them across I hopefully may get a chance to print a couple more off.

Last edited:

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So another day of brutality in our little slice of the hive.
The Snoods of Cawdor triumphant against both the Van Saar, the battle of attrition costing the Van Saar...
Before gaining revenge on the water wasps of Escher.
Meanwhile the Ferrite core took on the Pheasant flingers giving them a very nasty baptism of blood....

Last edited:

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Thankfully the phone is cleverer than me so it does all the work there... Has been a blast though, we had 3 sets of dark uprising, a hive war set with a market to play over today. Really need to go over and paint my sets with "the fang" as well now as much prefer the colour...

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Bit behind on the weekly update and only a few pics this week, will make sure I get a load on the final Sunday on the 2nd our last day.

This weekend saw the Darkside Delaque make a hit on the Cawdor leader, who succumbed to webs in the 1st recovery phase and the memorable death of their firebrand...
The Snood boys then had a bloodbath battle against the Xmas soldiers of Orlock who were all gunned down by the fanatics who needed to reprove themselves in the eyes of the Emperor...

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
Aye have just had the confirmation that in store gaming is off... Poop! Will arrange something once games back on at store if not at my house ;9

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So I will be in charge of the toy cave again on sat the 2nd for the day, so if people are free for it we can do the last day of the campaign. Was thinking to do two rounds of the random weapons game with a final multiplayer game using the left over gang fighters that haven't already participated so we can try to get 3 short multiplayer battles in. Will try and get some more terrain painted by then as been a bit slack since Jan on painting after overdoing it for the FYSC challenge.

BranBuccarcher

Gang Champion
Honored Tribesman
Nov 14, 2018
Carmarthen
So I am having to cancel this Saturday after all as will be helping a friend move house, I have been told that we can do it on the date of the Ash Waters release instead ;)