Cawdor/GW4 Speculations/Discussions

Mr_Rose

Ganger
Feb 19, 2016
London
Other than allowing access to the whole trade post and all the extra gubbins like pets and brutes? Not that I know of.

Ml2sjw

Gang Hero
Nov 25, 2017
United kingdom
I'm hoping it's not access to the whole trading post across the board. A limit on rarity for juves gangers champions and leaders as per venator would be welcome. A lot can simply be fixed by giving them a starting reputation of 15 (ish) allowing hangers on pets brutes etc

What I hoping they avoid is 10 x grenade launchers in every gang and also the risk of cookie cutters across the board I like the current house list variety (ducks for cover)

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
publication.jpg

The source code of a preview page. So with luck, we'll know more at either 5.55 today, or next Sunday .... :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
Yup. They do that every Sunday now. Next week is more Kill Team though. At the open day someone was told Cawdor/GW4 would be late August. We should know when the new White Dwarf is out.

I'd hope not, (a) because that breaks the three month quarterly pattern (early Nov, early Feb, early May) - and (b) titanicus is coming soon, and will be just as dominating as Kill Team and AoS. Indeed what Kill Team releases could go on pre-order next week? The Sector Munitorum box and maybe the Scions and Genestealers boxes, but that's it for major releases (does the tape measure count as a big one otherwise? :D), and I guess they will be a bit further off - but maybe you are right. But I can't see them being further off than the weekend of 5th Aug for preorders. At least I hope, based on each of the past 3 releases.

But maybe the someone was right/told right, in which case - :cry::cry::cry:

EDIT - indeed, so much Kill Team :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Rose

Ganger
Feb 19, 2016
London
The Kill Zone: Sector Mechanicus is also a pretty insane deal; it works out at the cheapest price-per frame of an Sector Mechanicus set to dat and you get the pipes on top, IIRC. oh, and the board and extra rules.

Edit: anyway, I’m pretty sure it’ll be early August for the Cawdor and GWIV with Adeptus Titanicus out at the end of the month. Or at least I hope it is; I need paid before I can buy it.

Deckard_2049

Ganger
Nov 20, 2017
California
They are really dragging out the AoS release, there is still the nighthaunt banshee scythe things and 1 or 2 other kits that still won't be up for pre order by next saturday. Plus more kill team stuff, which is kinda eh. I only have enough money for either titanicus or go full in on cawdor, so i'm at the edge of my seat as to which will come first. At least now I know for sure i'll be bored and not spending money the next 14 days + at the minimum.

cardyfreak

Executive Officer in charge of Radishes
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Tribe Council
Sep 15, 2012
Alnwick, Northumberland
yaktribe.games
The Kill Zone: Sector Mechanicus is also a pretty insane deal; it works out at the cheapest price-per frame of an Sector Mechanicus set to dat and you get the pipes on top, IIRC. oh, and the board and extra rules.
I was looking at that too, I had to triple check it cos I couldn’t quite believe it.
I think some of that KT terrain will look awesome as a Cawdor gang base, with big ass statues and Gothic ruins and whatnot! The terrain GW are putting out at the moment is insane!

Galtarr

Gang Hero
Mar 1, 2017
Is it too much to hope for orlock weapons, and pets at the same time. ( Fingers crossed, fingers crossed)

Petitioner's City

Gang Hero
Nov 15, 2017
Edinburgh, UK
It's probably too much :)
I don't think forgeworld had any idea how popular the first necro stuff would be, they're backed up on that I think

I hope they are out along with the pets and other hired guns we've seen. I'm not sure there are patterns yet but the last time fw's items went up the Friday after preprders for gw3 went up and the day before it was released online. I guess well know (edit) 10th August most likely! Which is two weeks from today and the latest Last Chance depression bundle.

Last edited: