Chaos cult FAQ

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Looking at taking a chaos cult to the lgt will chaos spawn be purchasable as per the skirmish game rules?
Correct. Up to 2 Chaos Spawns may be purchased.

We've decided that in fairness and intended randomness, the Chaos Spawn should be rolled prior to each battle with the opponent present. It will be the responsibility of the Chaos Cultist player to write down the stats each battle for reference.

Last edited:

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
hi I see post battle seq excluded from the event? So my question would be about dark rituals. Will the chaos cult gangs at lgt be able to have favor of chaos god bonus?
Good question! I think they should be a part of the gang capabilities but will need slight tweaking given the tournament format.

Dark Rituals (Skirmish)
  • The ritual roll is made before the game starts instead of post-game, before scenario is determined and models are deployed
  • Roll is made as if by the Demagogue, no other bonuses or penalties apply
  • The focus of the ritual will be determined randomly from participating fighters, excluding the Demagogue
  • Roll of 2 has no additional effect

Scavvierising

Ganger
Honored Tribesman
Aug 3, 2016
London
I'm still on on the pen paper phase.
Could be because you can't buy it but can acquire it trading for prisoners.
But that's just my guess as a fellow cult attendee

spafe

Executive Officer in charge of Hats
Staff member
Necromunda Custodian
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Tribe Council
Feb 8, 2013
Tilehurst, U.k.
after I see inside flak or mesh. mesh is without cost
This is to allow people who start with the armour included in their cost to be equipped with it without messing with the Gang rating/ganger costs. If you do not naturally start with armour it must be purchased in the usual way from the trading post at the correct cost.

Reactions: Scavvierising

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Im creating brootherhood of doom gang. same menu as add ganger I have tradingbpost. after I see inside flak or mesh. mesh is without cost.
Mesh is not something you can buy from the Trading Post, at least until Games Workshop decide to add it to some future publication that has a new Trading Post.

Reactions: spafe