Necromunda Contact details for Gitmob Gaming in Newbury

Yeoman1942

Feb 16, 2021
Newbury
Hi All

With the impending easing of lockdown in the UK I am looking to join a group to learn how to play Necromunda. I have been told that Gitmob Gaming are a good local group and they play Necromunda. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook, so was wondering if any one had some details so I could get in touch.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask this sort of question.

Many Thanks

almic85

Cranky Git
Tribe Council
Oct 30, 2014
Palmerston, ACT, Australia
Hi All

With the impending easing of lockdown in the UK I am looking to join a group to learn how to play Necromunda. I have been told that Gitmob Gaming are a good local group and they play Necromunda. Unfortunately I don't do Facebook, so was wondering if any one had some details so I could get in touch.

Apologies if this is the wrong forum to ask this sort of question.

Many Thanks

I’m not in your area but it looks like you are going to need a Facebook profile to know what is happening at their club.

Below are screenshots from their private Facebook group with general details on what is happening with them.

There might be a few others on here from your part of the UK that may be able to be more useful.

88FB84B6-06B4-45B8-8232-F3742F297393.png

174FC2AC-939D-48D1-B26F-3BAD551164C0.png

Yeoman1942

Feb 16, 2021
Newbury
Cheers Almic that’s really really helpful. They are close enough that I can pop in next Wednesday and have a chat.

if all else fails I can always set up a FB account.

thanks again