Necromunda Custom weapons

Xelas

Honored Tribesman
May 23, 2012
Regensburg
Hi there, I have a problem with my created weapon.
I created a mastercrafted lasgun (created the stats and attached it...). Found it in the basic weapons and equipped my ganger.
But it only appears in the wargear, but not as a weapon.
Can you help me transfer it to a weapon? Because if I remove the normal lasgun, the ganger appears with no weapon, but with a mastercrafted lasgun as wargear...

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Hi there, I have a problem with my created weapon.
I created a mastercrafted lasgun (created the stats and attached it...). Found it in the basic weapons and equipped my ganger.
But it only appears in the wargear, but not as a weapon.
Can you help me transfer it to a weapon? Because if I remove the normal lasgun, the ganger appears with no weapon, but with a mastercrafted lasgun as wargear...
A created weapon isn't a weapon until you also create (or use an existing) weapon stat and associated that with the weapon. The tools don't know what the stats of your weapon are after all, it's just something you created.

Xelas

Honored Tribesman
May 23, 2012
Regensburg
20190319_073437.jpg
20190319_073437.jpg
20190319_073437.jpg
A created weapon isn't a weapon until you also create (or use an existing) weapon stat and associated that with the weapon. The tools don't know what the stats of your weapon are after all, it's just something you created.
But that's what I did. Did I make an other mistake?