Bug Customised Equipment issue

AlltoEasy

New Member
Feb 23, 2015
4
0
11
London, UK
Hi there,

Just a heads up, I keep getting "page isn't working, http error 500" message when I try to add something to the custom equipment page.

Any ideas?

All the best.

Dan
 

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
5,465
6,825
233
47
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
I'm not getting errors. What are you trying to add? Try something basic like "test gun" and go from there to isolate what's causing the error.
 

AlltoEasy

New Member
Feb 23, 2015
4
0
11
London, UK
I'm not getting errors. What are you trying to add? Try something basic like "test gun" and go from there to isolate what's causing the error.

Hey Malo

It's working now.

I was adding some of the vatborn/unborn traits as status Items under Custom Equipment (my bad)

same thing happened a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to add skills, I left it a little while and it started working again (was getting the same error though)

Cheers for the reply and for all the hard work on this awesome site.

Dan.
 

AlltoEasy

New Member
Feb 23, 2015
4
0
11
London, UK
I'm not getting errors. What are you trying to add? Try something basic like "test gun" and go from there to isolate what's causing the error.


Think I've found the problem, cos I'm copy and pasting stuff, if the name has anything other than letters such as the ’ in Paired ‘Pulverizers’ it seems to cause the error.
 

Malo

YakTribe Mechanicum
Staff member
Yak Founder
Feb 17, 2011
5,465
6,825
233
47
York, PA, USA
yaktribe.games
Think I've found the problem, cos I'm copy and pasting stuff, if the name has anything other than letters such as the ’ in Paired ‘Pulverizers’ it seems to cause the error.
Thanks, I've found the issue and will be applying some more general sanitizing to strings instead of some more specialized ones which is producing some strange replacements for some characters. Will be in the big update on Friday.
 

AlltoEasy

New Member
Feb 23, 2015
4
0
11
London, UK
Thanks, I've found the issue and will be applying some more general sanitizing to strings instead of some more specialized ones which is producing some strange replacements for some characters. Will be in the big update on Friday.

Awesome man, look forward to it.

Thanks and all the best

Dan.