Da Red Gobbo's back?

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Yeah, I picked mine up "back in the day," along with my Lugga and my first Cutta. After a few years, the mob's survivors were fairly competent.
EGmF7moX0AAkgWv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg
Though they have picked up new names, recently, having become more dedicated to da revolushun than to just nickin' scrap. Kaptin Swing's Army now plow the sands, puttin' down names* in Da Black Book. Tags fer all!

*Possibly including their own former names. You know, for the look of things.

Last edited:

Ardavion

Gang Hero
Nov 22, 2011
He is for sale in limited supply at GW stores on the ninth of November.
And I'm nowhere near a GW store on the 9th. Oh well. I'll have to wait and buy from an eBay scalper (that is if I eventually make up my mind about wanting one given the effort I put in to getting the frankly more usable-in-game original, and the very situational nature of this new mini).

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
With some conniving with our local store staff, I managed to get one.

And then the next day noticed that it is up on the webstore. So the conniving [since I was working a twelve-hour day at a craft show] wasn't necessary. Still.

The sculpt is good, not too large [not noticable scale creep], and no actual pin into the base, so he can be mounted on the scenic base [or not] however desired. One of the two crates has a separate lid, so can be modeled closed, ajar, or open, with its interior full of ornaments. The bag full of grenades is in fact a separate piece, so even the basing elements are surprisingly flexible.

Mind you, I bought one for nostalgia. At that price-tag, I don't think picking up multiples for the basing elements would be ... economically sensible.

EJMU-EbXsAAi1Tt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg