N18 Dead champion, where do the weapons go?

irishwizz

Juve
Jul 20, 2021
Hi,

My beloved champion died (severely injured when escaping an ambush, she eventually died or her wounds), where does the equipment go? In my gang stash?

Also, the equipment in the stash counts for the gang ranking, right?

Thanks!

“where does the equipment go? In my gang stash?”

Yes (except for armour). Necromunda Rulebook p93.

DELETE DEAD OR RETIRING FIGHTERS
Dead fighters are deleted from the roster. Their equipment (except for armour) is added to the gang’s Stash as long as their gang had at least one fighter on the battlefield at the end of the battle, or if the fighter was taken to the Doc but still died (either because the gang could not pay for their treatment, or there were complications). Otherwise, the dead fighter’s equipment is lost”

“Also, the equipment in the stash counts for the gang ranking, right?”

No (if you mean ‘Gang Rating’). Necromunda Rulebook p81 (and equivalent in other campaign rule sets):

GANG RATING
The Gang Rating is an indicator of how powerful the gang is – the proficiency of its fighters, how well equipped it is, and so on. The Gang Rating is the total cost of all of the fighters in the gang, including the cost of all alternative weapon sets a fighter has.

WEALTH
In a Dominion Campaign, gangs also have a Wealth value – this is equal to the total cost of all of the fighters in the gang, plus the value of any credits or equipment they have in their Stash.