Death in the Woods scenario from Troll Magazine

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Question - we have MY entry for the 20th anniversary Facebook Group Scenario contest, but is anyone here on Yaktribe another of the entrants? We are still looking to track down those scenarios. If you are, and if you have yours, Broheim would love to host it [also, you should upload a copy here to the Vault, too! More archiving is more better! Heh!].

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Bump as a reminder that we are still looking to track down this supplement and the scenario therein. Any other Canadian Yaks, if you notice it in your rummaging through old issues of the Supplement, do tell!

Reactions: ntdars

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 3rd Place
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
So @ntdars has now acquired and scoured all the issues of TROLL between 68 and 78, with no sign of it. To the best of my knowledge, American or British White Dwarfs should make no difference in this case. Niggling doubts remain about whether it might have been online Storms of Chaos content - since they DID make SoC content for Warmaster, for example. But it appears NOT to have been in TROLL around issue 76.

Concern this search may turn out to be the following ruddy fish:
Nd9GcTEQOg532E5x2RulUtHO42HOrLLDqYgE2Omvw&usqp=CAU.jpg

...I think there might be something wrong with that herring.

Of note, the Storm of Chaos online listing of special scenarios is archived here:

It does list a bunch of SKIRMISH scenarios, but no Mordheim scenarios.

...and none of them match "Death in the woods."

That said, a few of the Skirmish scenarios might be easily adapted to Mordheim, several being particularly suited to Beastmen Raiders warbands. But that's an entirely different project.

Last edited: