N18 Delaque gang 7 body

Discussion in 'Gangs & Loadout' started by Shiveker, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Shiveker

Shiveker Juve

Hi guys,
    A few day ago i play a necromunda game, a 1 v 1 v 1 (against esher and goliath gang), that's wa smy first try with that List. It was working, but it remained a few problems, is that my melee ganger were blocked behind walls, and i never shoot with my Long rifle, he was just here to block the goliath advancement, and my leader never Hit with it shotgun, so I change a few things, If you can help me to found skills for my leader and my champion (actually i'm looking for overwatch or Zigzag for my Leader, and overwatch or fast shootong for my champ with Grav Gun.)

So her it is : Yop LAIT 3

So, what are your thoughts ?

2. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa Gang Champion

There's seems to be a bit of 'lost in translation' going on here? What does 'zigzag' mean?

I feel that I'm not really understanding some of the decisions. Mostly because I personally prefer to put expensive things on the peeps that have good BS as well as staying power - so for instance I'd put the meltagun on a champion or the leader since they have a better chance of hitting than the ganger. On the other hand a ganger can tot a web gun or a grav gun without it suffering much from the worse BS. So why leave the leader with a lasgun?

There's been quite a long thread on the tactics of Delaque earlier if your're interested. Most of it is in regards to a Sector Mechanicus and if I understand it correctly you're playing zone mortalis, which will shake up some of the tactics. Longrifles will for instance be severely limited in such a scenario and would probably be good to drop all together.

Hope this helps.

3. Shiveker

Shiveker Juve

the melta gun for the ganger is for the tactics cards faceless, with that i can rush ennemy with the melee ganger, and then switch with the melta gun to take out of action a leader or a champ...

Zigzag = evade, sry for the translation
    And yes, i want to drop Longrifle because we will mostly play in sector mortalis, and he is totally "useless".
    My ganger is actually equiped with a lasgun as a back up weapon, he will go later in melee with a Raapier and a flechette pistol with chymyiosinth.

TabulaRasa likes this.
  4. TabulaRasa

TabulaRasa Gang Champion

Personally I’m usually a bit vary of building a strategy on one tactic card. Second they have a very unreliable development track since all their advancements are random. Of course, one can in some ways try to mitigate the bad BS with an infra sight, which will mean that they on the move will at worst hit on a 4+ (3+aiming). Compare this to a champion that easily can be bumped to a 2+ (infra sight + short range). They also come with an extra wound so might actually survive any retaliation.

Of course, it all comes down to preferences.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice