Deutchomunda

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Soooooo...

I was wondering how many Yaktribe friends are in mainland Europe and also be interested in attending a Tribemeet Germany?

I'm not saying I will organise one, but theoretically if I was to, how many would be interested and where would it need to be held. For example, i live in Nordrhein Westfalen and a meet there would be a hard yes, but in a different Bundesland is only a maybe.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Gutentag bruder!
When is that big games convention in Essen on again? (Spiel?)
Maybe a meet-up based around that might be viable?
Great idea, big bro. I just looked it up. The international board game convention is on 6th til 9th October. So maybe 4th and 5th. But then I think the 3rd is a public holiday.

Biggle_Bear

Gang Hero
Nov 1, 2017
Unfortunately I won't be able to, but good luck and greetings from Württemberg.
And greetings from Wesel.

If it were a different time and place would that be more appealing? Or is it not your thing? The thing with Essen is just one suggestion.

SuboptimusPrime

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
Jan 19, 2019
Sectoris XII | Castrum Vindobona | Austria
Depending where exactly it would happen, I'd be interested as well, if Germany-adjacent peoples are invited too. Essen is a bit far, but combining it with Spiel would make the trip tempting. But really, I know me, I already ruminated going to the next UK Tribemeet because who is going to stop me, so something like Essen isn't necessarily a requirement to tempt me out of my trans-alpine redoubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biggle_Bear