Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
WIP : Hive Scum
q8ewP7Z.jpg

. Ready for the job post

WIP : Refurbishing Old Projects
GelFWfX.jpg

. With Kill Team elites on the horizon I dug out an old chaos sorcerer figure from the assassination force game... And realized I will need to update him a bit to match the blood Gorgons Kill team figs

cXgNDWR.jpg

. Also found an old objective marker which I feel must be brought back to regular use

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Terrain WIP : Doors and Corners
. With the local group digging into kill team pretty deep I'm pushing myself to build some space hulk/KT arena terrain for BarHammer (hopefully as a gateway drug to necromunda)

. Thanks to @WeRT! there was a great way to quickly build up enough terrain to make this possible. But I wanted to add some variance so each bulkhead doesn't look so cut and paste
FF7iU6E.jpg

. I ended up with 7x prints/cuts of the doors as that's what I could fit on the leftover wood pieces. So for a few of them I'm boarding up the door and putting what will be hazard tape across to make a short wall piece

Attachments

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Please excuse the ThreadCromancy, but I've managed to dig myself out! Thanks to the work of SumpCity Radio (Cheers @Crowgod !!) Necromunda is back at the forefront of the hobby desk

:: my favorite necromunda minis ever, found in a random bits box deal
DlJXmS5.jpg

:: New Delaque Gang in the works
YVz1QK7.jpg

.. Really like the new kits, but the weapon loadouts from the stock sprues are weird, so alot more work to be done to finish off the champions & leader figures

:: More to come..
e8JoaOc.jpg

cainex1

Gang Hero
Dec 8, 2017
USA
Digging the Elesyian weapons, super glad I got a pack while that was still possible.
3 things:
You left the pin in that one grenade that's pulled
Very interested to see your running female
DAT CIGARETTE YO! That is one classy mother effer.

Reactions: GreyMatter

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
Thanks! I was planning on just using an old heresy Era flamer, but the grip/positioning just didn't work out. So a shotgun was sacrificed...

Daniel36

Ganger
Mar 5, 2018
Heerhugowaard, Nederland
I know the pics are old, but I really like what you did to those bulkheads! The patched up repaired look is real nice! Now if only our local wood laser thing would get fixed. :( Then I would definitely do the same you did. Very inspirational!

GreyMatter

Gang Champion
Yak Comp 1st Place
Apr 3, 2014
Naples, Florida
I know the pics are old, but I really like what you did to those bulkheads! The patched up repaired look is real nice! Now if only our local wood laser thing would get fixed. :( Then I would definitely do the same you did. Very inspirational!
Thanks! It didnt take alot of add-ons to make the bulkheads look significantly better. Even some zip ties/cables going back and forth can break up the monotony of all the MDF