Discount Code for 30% off Terrain at Wargamestournaments

Right oh, Yakkers I have a 30% discount code for terrain for members of the tribe.

Use coupon code: YAK9B5W8P6P for a 30% discount on any item at https://www.wargamestournaments.com

Three-Sets-built-figures-web-big.jpg

@ClockworkOrange

I also have scrap packs avialble for £20 posted to the UK. Each scrap pack will contain at least 1.8kg of miss cuts and seconds parts suitable for Necromunda terrain projects. The Boxes will weigh as close to 2kg as possible including the packaging. best

For larger amounts of scrap I can provide 10Kg shipped to the UK for £75

Given the focus of YakTribe, these scrap boxes will made up of parts usefull for Necromunda. However is you would like a more general box of scrap and off cuts for terrain making please ask.

If you would like one of these please get in touch.

@ClockworkOrange

Also Fan Boat !

Fan-Boat-front-with-minatures.jpg

Just got myself a couple of bits... still got so muc hto be building, but extra church is always good!

@Fat Charlie , flicking through your stuff... you ahve the water tank, that looks like a lot of wood to me, can/do you do a set that is jsut the supports, so folk can fit a can or similar in instead? I know I've seen that type of thing on the internet before, but didnt know if you did your own version with the supports, a capping piece and the hazard sign for instance?

@Fat Charlie , flicking through your stuff... you ahve the water tank, that looks like a lot of wood to me, can/do you do a set that is jsut the supports, so folk can fit a can or similar in instead? I know I've seen that type of thing on the internet before, but didnt know if you did your own version with the supports, a capping piece and the hazard sign for instance?
Yes I will do, it should not take much. I think a couple of difrent sizes will be handy.

That overpass/railway footbridge is great. I already have some walkways, so I've ordered the stairs to go with them. Modularity, LoS blocker, and a nice alternative to ladders all in one!

Ed, maybe you could make wider versions than can accommodate the new Goliaths and Ambulls roaming about the hive?

Stairs-etched-1-storey-single.jpg

Reactions: spafe