Suggestion Displaying multiple markers on members map

SirFrog

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 2nd Place
Honored Tribesman
Mar 1, 2015
Luleå, Sweden
When checking the Member map, the pins indicating members tend to cluster. This is all fine and dandy, but you can't un-cluster them if they have set the same location, like the picture below. (This is Stockholm, if you're wondering). There seems to be approx. 30 pins in this one location (which is where they end up if you select location Stockholm, Sweden), but no way of checking any except the one on top.

Is it possible to list everyone whose pins overlap?

Example picture:
5Re20S0.png

Not currently sorry. The previous map plugin had great clustering of markers for exactly this issue but that developer stopped supporting it so I had to move to the current one for far better support and updates. It's better overall, especially for some backend stuff I'm doing, but it is missing a few key features. Once their new version is out for my forum upgrade, there's some enhancements myself and several other site owners are requesting they make.

I suspected as much, to be honest. I figured I'd at least shine a light on it, but I know how it feels to be in that position, waiting for some other dev to finish.

Reactions: Malo