N18 Enforcers starting list

Pryzfighter

Jan 24, 2022
I think it is not bad at all.

The only thing I'd change is to take away the Krak grenade (unless you are likely to face the Goliaths), and get some smokes and flashbangs instead. Dum-dums too, if you get tight on points.
Awesome thanks for the feedback!

NoOneII.

Gang Hero
Honored Tribesman
Oct 6, 2021
Germany, Hessia
I'd probably switch one of the bolters for a shotgun.
Those are pretty cool, pretty good and I like to avoid too much doubling up on a single gun.
Guaranteed pin is a joy if there's a Butcher bor berserker coming for you

Heart of Storm

Gang Hero
Mar 8, 2019
I'd take the opposite view, and say ditch the flash and smoke and get Kraks.

Even if you're not playing a high toughness gang, Kraks wound on 2s vs T3, and are AP-2 and D2, which makes them good champion killers.

Smoke and flash grenades are utility equipment that have situational uses, but are almost always less conducive to the end goal of winning a match then shooting someone with a boltgun would be.

Dec 31, 2021
I'd take the opposite view, and say ditch the flash and smoke and get Kraks.

Even if you're not playing a high toughness gang, Kraks wound on 2s vs T3, and are AP-2 and D2, which makes them good champion killers.

Smoke and flash grenades are utility equipment that have situational uses, but are almost always less conducive to the end goal of winning a match then shooting someone with a boltgun would be.
Flash grenade with concussion carbines is a good way to stun someone. Sometimes, definitely. It can be a good thing to deal with a too dangerous unit. I think.

Reactions: Hawkins44

Hawkins44

Gang Hero
Yak Comp 1st Place
I'd always pick tactical flexibility over raw killing power. Smoke grenade saved the hide of one of my cops many times, blocking off firing lanes or forcing the enemy to relocate, and nothing is sweeter than blinding a group of enemy gangers, turning a fierce firefight into a shooting gallery.

MrAndersson

Gang Hero
Sep 18, 2018
Halmstad, Sweden
Smoke grenades can be handy at times. Plus, they have the cheesy side effect of improving your chances of reloading the weapon, so they actually increase your efficiency even if you never use them.

But ditch all the gimmicky grenades. Krak is what you should be firing 90% of the time. Unless your opponent habitually scews up and serves you a nice big cluster of his fighters, of course.

Reactions: Psyan