Necromunda Escher: a Grimdark adventure for Stick-Thin Sophy's Sisters (conversions/painting)

Futility

Juve
Nov 17, 2016
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
I posted on here a while ago and then my gaming group picked up Blood Bowl again so... I disappeared. Necromunda doesn't play well over a pandemic.

I've played in two tournaments with this gang (unpainted, for shame) but with the new weapon kit and a bit of enthusiasm, I'm return to my Escher. I also want to paint them in a very specific style (the "Grimdark" style) so I've tested a bit and watched a few videos, ordered some different products and am waiting to complete the models next weekend and get after this.

To start with this will just be a pic-dump of some more notable conversions I'm ver close to finishing off (including, weirdly, some kneeling legs I'm more proud of than I probably should be).

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Images are:
1. Queen/Matriarch - plasma pistol is magnetised, have a few weapons she can be equipped with so far (combie bolter/plasma gun etc)
2. Different angle of Queen/Matriarch
3. Queen/Matriarch #2
4. Queen/Matriarch #2 different angle
5. Death Maiden #1
6. Death Maiden #1 different angle
7. Death Maiden option #2
8. Current project - kneeling model (legs so far)
9. Re-posed Gang Sister
10. Re-posed Gang Sister

Whole aim is to have a fairly unique set of models, as dynamic as possible... now, annoyingly, it's just the painting ;p

Punktaku

Un-Dis-Honored
Honored Tribesman
Apr 4, 2017
Connecticut, USA
I’m not a fan of the official Death Maiden models, but i do like what you’ve done here . Especially that first Death Maiden. I can’t put my finger on how you did it, but she has a very sinister appearance/profile. You come sliding out of a vent in the underhive and see her coming out of the steam towards you, it’s time for a new set of trousers.