Expansions

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Gotta brush up on my ebay skills to get those fancy new black legion guys
My BSF chaos marines are all modeled and painted up as Alpha Legion Heretek-marines, with the traitor guard painted up in Mars colours, and slowly having Mars-painted old metal Cawdor mixed in [increasing the number of traitor guard available at on time on the board, making that horde just SLIGHTLY more difficult]. Traitor techmarines and traitor Mechanicus for our theme, rather than Black Legion.

But especially, look forward to more "not more Chaos humans" being added to the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Truckin

Aulenback

Gang Hero
Mar 29, 2016
Halifax, NS, Canada
Yeah, I would also think that the rules for Kill Team appearing in this White Dwarf suggests that expansion is coming sooner than expected. Mmm. Zoat and Ambull are both on my spring games budget.

Gunkaiser

Gang Champion
May 24, 2017
Corvallis, Oregon
Will be interesting to see if there's a way to get him as a retinue character or if he'll just be some encounter cards in the deck. Personally I'm very much in favor of adding new enemies; it's a big reason I started on the Possessed quest line.

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
FOMO wins again. Ive been watching escalation availability on ebay drop like stock market prices.

Was holding out for a deal but it seems every expansion going forward requires it so I knuckled down and spent the rest of the hidden hobby slush fund.

Starting the hobby shed this weekend so maybe ill get back around to painting and playing this year.

Reactions: Aulenback

Space Truckin

Gang Hero
Dec 16, 2015
Cruz Bay, St. John, USVI
Going all in. Actually glad this will give me time to save up for Respite and then buy this later, provided we all survive the economic apocalypse!

EDIT: Perfect timing - Hobby Slush Fund is back up a few hundred bucks!!! Ordering No Respite and Dark Alliance now!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aulenback